Ghost Town

dilligaf

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ MediaStar:

Yep. I was surprised too. Particularly so because Dilli is usually one of the more personable posters here, unlike most of us who actually ARE total savages. You must have done something to ruffle his feathers. He's a pussycat really. stuart.gif

I didn't do anything but start a thread he didn't like and got this sort of vile abuse

http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/61956-bullying-official-letters/?p=1168892

The local peasantry really seems to be out in force on here. Most subjects seem full of objectionable louts being unbelievably rude and condescending at every possible opportunity. I did sign up here to get involved in debate on local matters but evidently there is no point in that whatsoever with louts like Dilligaf and notwell being vulgar and abusive to any poster they do not like.

Let us know how you get on.

Well, if you're going to be appealing to my boundless vanity like that. . .

And just to confirm, Roger Mexico and I aren't the same person---he has far more class than I could hope for, like.

MF is always the same. There are some posters who have been here for years, and probably always will be. Their contributions are punctuated by those of posters who appear, immediately become prolific, and rapidly disappear - probably to morph into another of the same. We all know who they are - many of them are the poster formerly known as TJ.....

Many??? Try very few.

Well, if you're going to be appealing to my boundless vanity like that. . .

And just to confirm, Roger Mexico and I aren't the same person---he has far more class than I could hope for, like.

You could have added a note of doubt to that denial by adding a footnote.

Llap, you constantly insist you're not TJ yet often seem to know information about him that only TJ himself could know. Can you understand why people are putting two and two together? If you really are TJ why not just stop the silly games and the guts to say so.

Llap, you constantly insist you're not TJ yet often seem to know information about him that only TJ himself could know. Can you understand why people are putting two and two together? If you really are TJ why not just stop the silly games and the guts to say so.

Ahem...

If I was TJ, don't you think I'd log in as TJ? Oh, that's right, he can't log in. Sherlock. I'm mighty bored of these accusations.

Of course TJ can't log in as TJ, their account was suspended. That does not prove that you or anyone else on here is the poster formerly known as TJ. Do you really think someone who was as obsessed with posting as TJ would just stop? Of course you wouldn't know anything about that as you weren't a member until after TJ was gone.

I really don't see why this is so important to you. I can assure you I do not post under a multitude of accounts. I can't be accused of that given I don't even have any internet access for most of the day and week.

Archived