Ghost Town

dilligaf

MF will always be special for being the place where I met my wonderful missus.

It has, however, been in steady decline for quite some time now. I hang around for the skeet, but to be honest I'm not sure why Unisol still bothers with the place. It must cost him.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and so 2000 of them aged 18 to 29 fucked off in the last 4 years.

Largely because they couldn't afford to live in their country of birth thanks to "property speculators" and profit motivated building companies with the government in their pockets.

In no small part aided by landowners selling off swathes of fields to Dandara to perpetuate the bloated housing market. Naturally, people like our politicians would lead by example and not do a thing like that. Oh sorry, I forgot. HQ already did.

I suppose it is a sign of the times, we're all old fuddy duddies the youth don't populate forums they're on Reddit, Whats app, Twitter and Snapchat. I've tried to be down with the new technology but I make little mistakes which can have big repercussions.

Too many dickheads posting here probably put people off. I'd like to ask a question about the Brexit process but I'm not going anywhere near that cesspool thread on here.

ETA - and the "So the UK is finished..." thread

"

Too many dickheads posting here probably put people off. I'd like to ask a question about the Brexit process but I'm not going anywhere near that cesspool thread on here.

ETA - and the "So the UK is finished..." thread

"

oldtard don't be a chicken....

Archived