Ghost Town

dilligaf

If he admitted he was TJ he'd get the hammer

Mere suspicion would be enough. As that suspicion is routinely posted against me, you can rest assured the moderators can confirm I am not TJ. So give it a rest.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too many angry dickheads. That's why the forum isn't busy. Even this thread has ended up in a fight driven by some of the usual suspects and a lot of the sock puppets that had apparently taken a forum break all seem have come back at the same time. I assume to prove it isn't a Ghost Town and to try and pretend that there isn't only 10 regular posters on here.

That's exactly the kind of post TJ would make. As is this one for that matter. Wait! Could it be that we're all just different manifestations of TJ, and that all of this, stretching right back to the BeeManx days, has just been him/us playing out a serious mental breakdown?

Well, all except hboy of course: he's real. Poor sod.

Personally, I find the profanity such as "dick heads" above to be a major reason why I'm not here much nowadays. I like to recuse myself from association with such language and promote more civil discourse. There could be young people reading these forums and you are being a poor example to them with such profane language.

I remember Beemanx and was a member. Whatever happened to it? Something about some goons being sent by somebody to intimidate the owners into deleting something, if I recall? I was still in primary school at the time, I think.

Archived