Ghost Town

dilligaf

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bring back the informed posters like VinnieK and sultanofsheight and bar those who resort to the childish abuse towards any who don't agree with their views?

Bring back the informed posters like VinnieK and sultanofsheight and bar those who resort to the childish abuse towards any who don't agree with their views?

VinnieK was the best poster this forum has ever seen. Nobody else even close.

Yep, VinnieK was good. Seems like he still looks in here. Put in a few posts please, Vinnie.

ETA: Exactly 3 years missing as a poster unless he has other aliases...... ??

I couldn't wade through one of his posts without feeling my will to live just ebb away....

If he would just post up an Exec Summary that would do just fine for me!

I've been here since 31/03/2004, seen them all come and go.

Can still work out who people are, mainly on how they post.

Pierre Laurent (spelling) was the best poster ever, along with most of his/her alias..............if you know, you know thumbsup.gif

I've PM'ed more than a few times with VinnieK - he's now based in the UK and I suspect very much engaged in a new life away from our squabbling, sockpuppets and trolls.

I don't want to betray confidences, but it sounded like he was enjoying a new and slightly unexpected career. I miss him, but don't think he's posting under another alias.

I've PM'ed more than a few times with VinnieK - he's now based in the UK and I suspect very much engaged in a new life away from our squabbling, sockpuppets and trolls.

I don't want to betray confidences, but it sounded like he was enjoying a new and slightly unexpected career. I miss him, but don't think he's posting under another alias.

Roger has some of his qualities.

Yep, VinnieK was good. Seems like he still looks in here. Put in a few posts please, Vinnie.

ETA: Exactly 3 years missing as a poster unless he has other aliases...... ??

I couldn't wade through one of his posts without feeling my will to live just ebb away....

I knew there was another reason I liked Vinnie. Shame he couldn't quite get you over the line eh?

I'm not surprised these forums are like a ghost town judging by the angry drunks who seem to be posting here most of the time. Maybe you could be less rude and abusive to posters Dilligaf and you wouldn't have to start threads like this asking why there are no new posters coming forward as the reasons would appear to be obvious and entirely in your control.

I know the same (No I'm not a Chinahand Sock Puppet)

I don't think VK and RM are the same person - I recall them posting at the same time.

@ MediaStar:

Yep. I was surprised too. Particularly so because Dilli is usually one of the more personable posters here, unlike most of us who actually ARE total savages. You must have done something to ruffle his feathers. He's a pussycat really. stuart.gif

@ MediaStar:

Yep. I was surprised too. Particularly so because Dilli is usually one of the more personable posters here, unlike most of us who actually ARE total savages. You must have done something to ruffle his feathers. He's a pussycat really. :weee:

I didn't do anything but start a thread he didn't like and got this sort of vile abuse

http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/61956-bullying-official-letters/?p=1168892

The local peasantry really seems to be out in force on here. Most subjects seem full of objectionable louts being unbelievably rude and condescending at every possible opportunity. I did sign up here to get involved in debate on local matters but evidently there is no point in that whatsoever with louts like Dilligaf and notwell being vulgar and abusive to any poster they do not like.

Archived