Ghost Town

dilligaf

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I find the profanity such as "dick heads" above to be a major reason why I'm not here much nowadays. I like to recuse myself from association with such language and promote more civil discourse. There could be young people reading these forums and you are being a poor example to them with such profane language.

Oh please stop TJ you've milked this thread for all it's worth already. It's hardly a profanity and actually its quite an accurate description of some of the posters on here (ironically though not yourself from my perspective). Certainly very odd how many of the angry mob have re-appeared since this thread was started.

• 2 weeks later...

The ducks. Do you know, by any chance? I mean does somebody come around in a truck or something and take them away, or do they fly away by themselves – go south or something?"

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2017 at 0:04 PM, Non-Believer said:

Bring back the informed posters like VinnieK and sultanofsheight and bar those who resort to the childish abuse towards any who don't agree with their views?

Thanks. I know I PM'd you at the time as I still follow the forums but I find a lot of the content utterly depressing to be honest and I've held off coming back as most of the current posting just makes me irrationally angry and there's simply no point in joining in with people who clearly have too much time on their hands to beat other posters into submission on any subject.

I've been waiting for an appropriate time to re-join and I see the mods are now trying to do something about the way the forums have been hijacked - so today is the day! Thanks N-B.

It's been like Pearl Harbour on here for a while, and particularly in the last few weeks. A conspiracy theorist might wonder if it's since Flinty signed off the forum. I've long wondered if there's anything behind all these attacks or just a few idiots ruining it for the majority. Nothing would surprise me. 

Archived