UK General Election

Bobbie Bobster

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me the interesting thing will be how the UKIP voters of 2015 will vote this time around.

In 2015 UKIP polled marginally more than LibDems & SNP put together. The numbers are not insignificant for either the Tories or Labour.

The thing is: what have UKIP got to offer, now that Brexit is a reality?

The numbers involved could easily create a Tory landslide or a hung parliament.

My view is that they will rally round TM and the Tories.

UKIP are non-entity now having served their purpose.  They have devolved into in fighting and squabbling (and forgetting how to spell their own parties name hehe).

Former UKIP voters will vote Tory because the Tories are pushing the Hard Brexit line, and starting to drift so far to the right they will fall off the scales.

8 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

I find it quite surprising that that great statesperson theresa will not be taking part in any televised debates. Is she not allowed to have her scriptwriters stood next to her?

I think they should get all the other parties candidates together for a debate and just have an empty chair for Darth May.

Or replace her with Rupert Murdoch, because lets face it, he is the one steering the right wing media opinion.

1 hour ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Tories take seats from SNP in Scotland.

Lib-Dems will make a huge comeback imo.

Got to ask where you think these seats will come from though for the Tories? Berwickshire possibly with Kerr on a tiny majority, but Fluffy in big trouble in Tweedale should cancel that out. Where else? 

Archived