London fire: Lives claimed at Grenfell Tower

woody2

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the Story I am keeping an Eye on:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/grenfell-tower-fire-baby-drop-flat-window-london-kensington-survive-hospital-a7789946.html

The News Story states that there is still no word of whether the Mother made it through and there is no sign of the Father appearing looking for his Baby.  Maybe he was in the Fire too and did not make it through either.

And the Identity of the Hero Baby Catcher is still being kept quiet.  Maybe he is preferring to remain Anonymous.

And no word as to what has happened to the Baby.   Probably is now in Hospital Child's Ward for now until it is worked out whose Baby it is and whether the Baby has any Relatives at hand who can come and claim the Baby.

If no one comes forward, then the Baby may be Orphaned and have to be put up for Adoption.  If the Baby is put out for Adoption, I suppose the Man who Saved The Baby's Life would get First Dibs.

3X3

7 hours ago, Tarne said:

I may just be being cynical but if this had happened in the north it'd get a lot less coverage... 

That's pretty heartless as you have no idea whether that would be true or not.

4 hours ago, Mr. Sausages said:

Depends if he turned around, touched the ground, and bagsied it before making the catch.

I mean, there is no higher order than the bagsy when  it comes to dibs, it's even written in law. Baby is his. 

Just got Home from Work and did some Internet Inquiries and there is still No Word on whether the Mother of the 10th Floor Tossed Baby made it through or the Identity of the Hero who rushed forward and made the Successful Life Saving Catch.

I am Keenly Watching for Details of this Story as I am into Venerating the Bloke who made the Catch as a Bonafide Hero.

I am also Hoping for the Mother! I am Hoping She Made It Through!!!

3X3

11 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

Pretty sure that adoption isn't based on first dibs.

If the Bloke just so happens to be a Family Man with Children, I am quite sure that he would be Suitable and how could his Wife Object in taking the Orphaned Grenfell Baby.

If the Bloke is a Single Guy who would like to Adopt the Baby, all he has to do is put himself on the Singles Market looking for a Suitable Partner to help him raise the Grenfell Orphaned Baby.  I would bet his Email Inbox would Fill Up with Birds interested in taking up with the Hero and helping him Raise The Baby.

3X3

6 hours ago, TheDruid-3X3 said:

If the Bloke just so happens to be a Family Man with Children, I am quite sure that he would be Suitable and how could his Wife Object in taking the Orphaned Grenfell Baby.

If the Bloke is a Single Guy who would like to Adopt the Baby, all he has to do is put himself on the Singles Market looking for a Suitable Partner to help him raise the Grenfell Orphaned Baby.  I would bet his Email Inbox would Fill Up with Birds interested in taking up with the Hero and helping him Raise The Baby.

3X3

Sorry but you're mental.

20 hours ago, Tarne said:

I may just be being cynical but if this had happened in the north it'd get a lot less coverage... 

I think it depends where in the North. Manchester and Edinburgh, and maybe Glasgow, would I think have massive coverage. If it happened in Liverpool, the locals would make sure it was covered. But if it happened in Huddersfield or Blackburn?

Archived