Premiership 2017/18

Rhumsaa

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

And joined Liverpool in 1989 - I think. Not that I care that much you understand. Actually I don't care at all. I just take the piss out of Liverpool because a mate is a big fan.

Absolutely disgraceful time of year though. Page after page of reportage on minority sports like football and our brave lads headed for Australia and an Ashes series don't even get a mention.

David Warner gave Rooty a slap on tour and all he got was a 2 match ban.

Outrageous what they're doing to Stokes. So he was out boozing late and got in a fracas. Don't the ECB realise that he's gone up in Aussie estimation...?

Don't whine about it lad...start a cricket thread

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bye bye Ronald, had to go, no passion, no formation, no tactics, no teamwork, no idea. Lost the players and the fans.

No clue who next though - probably Unsworth interim then ??? - No way Moyes is going back.

He is, he got sacked by Birmingham earlier this season.

Koeman made his biggest mistake in allowing Gareth Barry to leave. There were obviously lots of others but this one was huge. The calmness and experience of Barry has been hugely missed, they'd be doing much better if he was still there.

Bilic next.

Liverpool's disastrous performance yesterday further demonstrates what an absolute pussy Mourinho is.

Barry is no loss at Everton. He's a nothing player.

Koeman''s issue is a combination of being a tosser (anyone remember him as a player?) and spending poorly in the summer.

They have no pace or creativity in the middle. He's wasted 50m on an average midfielder and failed to replace a twenty goal a season striker.  Losing the pace of Delefou and falling out with Miralles have had an impact too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They're losing again. Moyes seems to be taking the Hodgson approach to motivation. 

I'd like to know what on earth Chris Coleman is thinking. What a stupid move. He should have phoned Everton up or waited for Pulis to get sacked. He's going to have it very very tough at Sunderland. Judging by yesterday he needs to find a goalkeeper pretty sharpish. Seriously, look up the goals they conceded yesterday.

Liverpool were extremely efficient yesterday, Salah just can't stop scoring, he's an absolute star.

Everton were never likely to challeng for the premiership but this latest string of results are terrible for them. Has the fact they have a wealthy backer somehow upset the "status quo" at the club. They don't appear to be anywhere close to the fighters of previous seasons

Archived