More argy Bargy over social housing rents

hissingsid

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

So, let me get this straight, someone has a child but more than likely can't afford it and then decides to have even more because the state will pick up the tab. What the actual fuck is that all about, why the fuck is the state paying, why isn't the state stepping in and sterilizing these mouth breathing fuckers, it's not like any of their offspring are likely to benefit society as they're more likely to repeat history and be carbon copies of their fuckwitted parents. The welfare system and social housing system both need a massive shake up to eradicate the feckless underclass and to stop their relentless breeding.

There's no law against stupidity.

If there were, what would replace Tynwald....?

4 hours ago, twinkle said:

WHOA there fella, if this IS the case then our SSS is all fucked up and needs totally revamped, NO WORK = FOOD STAMPS and fuck all else for these parasites,if you can't afford to raise kids don't fucking have them.

Isn't that what I was saying?   

1 hour ago, WTF said:

you must be a government accountant or diane abbot cos 500 quid a week =  £26k a year.

You're right, it's even worse.

26 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

So, let me get this straight, someone has a child but more than likely can't afford it and then decides to have even more because the state will pick up the tab. What the actual fuck is that all about, why the fuck is the state paying, why isn't the state stepping in and sterilizing these mouth breathing fuckers, it's not like any of their offspring are likely to benefit society as they're more likely to repeat history and be carbon copies of their fuckwitted parents. The welfare system and social housing system both need a massive shake up to eradicate the feckless underclass and to stop their relentless breeding.

I thought that was what I was saying, but also pointing out that there is no incentive to get a job and have a family that you can afford? Maybe I'm just too polite and considerate? 

The criteria has shifted to encourage people to breed rather than live within their means for some reason. I wouldn't want to see kids brought up in poverty but I also don't think I should be paying for someone else to fill the gene pool with kids who grow up with a sense of entitlement and dependent on the state.

20 minutes ago, Max Power said:
4 hours ago, twinkle said:

WHOA there fella, if this IS the case then our SSS is all fucked up and needs totally revamped, NO WORK = FOOD STAMPS and fuck all else for these parasites,if you can't afford to raise kids don't fucking have them.

Isn't that what I was saying?   

1 hour ago, WTF said:

you must be a government accountant or diane abbot cos 500 quid a week =  £26k a year.

You're right, it's even worse.

54 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

I thought that was what I was saying, but also pointing out that there is no incentive to get a job and have a family that you can afford? Maybe I'm just too polite and considerate? 

The criteria has shifted to encourage people to breed rather than live within their means for some reason. I wouldn't want to see kids brought up in poverty but I also don't think I should be paying for someone else to fill the gene pool with kids who grow up with a sense of entitlement and dependent on the state.

Maybe I have missed the point here, but is every woman not entitled to have a child ?

It should not matter what "class"  or how socially adept you are, or even if your means don't allow you or the offspring to have all the trappings of modern life.

There are enough people producing the wealth for the nation, to cover the cost of the low paid families .

How can anyone deny that right to a woman ?

Are we not this "caring, sharing" society that most people brag about ?

2 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Maybe I have missed the point here, but is every woman not entitled to have a child ?

It should not matter what "class"  or how socially adept you are, or even if your means don't allow you or the offspring to have all the trappings of modern life.

There are enough people producing the wealth for the nation, to cover the cost of the low paid families .

How can anyone deny that right to a woman ?

Are we not this "caring, sharing" society that most people brag about ?

1 child wouldnt be much of an issue, it is the serial shag bags with half a football squad that are !

I wouln't normally comment on this subject but ......

A lady having a child is a big thing.  She has responsibilities and if she is in a state of poverty the state should assist her. Of course the father should be forced to contribute also if he can be found.

As for unemployed /unemployable blokes going round shagging anything that moves and getting £500 a week for the privilege?  Really? Are there lots of these gentlemen around?

2 minutes ago, NoTail said:

I wouln't normally comment on this subject but ......

A lady having a child is a big thing.  She has responsibilities and if she is in a state of poverty the state should assist her. Of course the father should be forced to contribute also if he can be found.

As for unemployed /unemployable blokes going round shagging anything that moves and getting £500 a week for the privilege?  Really? Are there lots of these gentlemen around?

No.

1 hour ago, WTF said:

1 child wouldnt be much of an issue, it is the serial shag bags with half a football squad that are !

It's not just women, the men in many cases are far worse.

A woman doesn't have a right, some women aren't able to have children (same with men). And what if that woman is incapable of raising and looking after a child, what then?

It's nothing to do with class but everything to do with contributing to the ant colony, the infirm and the injured and elderly should be well looked after by the wider community but the feckless should never.

5 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

It's not just women, the men in many cases are far worse.

A woman doesn't have a right, some women aren't able to have children (same with men). And what if that woman is incapable of raising and looking after a child, what then?

It's nothing to do with class but everything to do with contributing to the ant colony, the infirm and the injured and elderly should be well looked after by the wider community but the feckless should never.

Dear oh dear.

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of argy bargy within social housing affairs....ructions and resignations in the Ramsey Commissioners Board as the Lead member for Housing opines that social housing tenants should not be able to stand as Board Chair, due to become vacant.

Commissioner Eric Corkish (a tenant and regular FB ranter) resigns in protest. Where will it end....?! Only in Ramsey....

Archived