Win a house competition!

Last Ten

8 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

These comments just get funnier and funnier. I at least lost money on this but it seems everyone else is just a snarky moaner. People lost £20 on a raffle and didn’t win a house. The T & Cs were clear and she even made it clear that the draw couldn’t be advertised to Manx people as it didn’t meet the requirements over here. Yet some Manx people still stumped up for tickets and then moaned when they didn’t win a half a million pound house for absolutely NOTHING. Says a lot about the IOM and why we’re in such a mess really. Manx crabs. 

It is not a matter of Manx crabs, but more a matter of people fishing with crooked barbed hooks

You sound too close to be objective tbh and Im not sure why you are knocking those who think this whole thing was more than a little fishy

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Kopek said:

The picture of the house that was in the paper didn't look like it was worth the supposed price.

Would it have been fraud if the prize was exaggerated ?

The house is in my opinion well worth the asking price as it had more land and outbuildings too

I still think the whole thing is as legal as a nine bob note

What's wrong with nine bob notes, a bloke down the pub sold me a load of them!

Take your word about the value Dilli, couldn't see the land.

Actually, the value of a prize is probably debatable, like those 'Win a Mini' ones, turns out to be use of for a year!!!

20 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

No I haven’t used all the ‘ill gotten gains’ from this alleged  ‘scam’ to fund a sex-change and take all the money. The whole outcry on this is quite ridiculous to be honest. 

The more I read about this the more I am convinced you are part of it... Just saying :shifty:

2 hours ago, Neil Down said:

The more I read about this the more I am convinced you are part of it... Just saying :shifty:

Yeah well if you believe in space fairies bestowing goodwill from above then your’re probably a total sucker any old rubbish you read on the internet. The conspiracies in this thread frankly embarrass most posters. 

3 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Yeah well if you believe in space fairies bestowing goodwill from above then your’re probably a total sucker any old rubbish you read on the internet. The conspiracies in this thread frankly embarrass most posters. 

If you think there are conspiracies here maybe Buster can come on here and give an expert opinion

I think really though it is just a lot of normal folk being very suspicious of the whole thing

I still can’t see why you are so supportive of this shambles

Archived