TT copyright

hampsterkahn

There seem to be quite a few Non Copyright TT trinkets available in the Book Shop, Castle St and the pop up sticker shop in Strand St, so it would seem that sellers and manufacturers have found a way around the copyright.

That must millions and millions lost to the DfE!!!!

Serve them (copy)right!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, MrPB said:

I actually think “they” collectively are destroying the event and everyone knows it. Remember those hockey festivals we used to have, and the football festivals etc? All the things that seemed to thrive and get bigger when passionate volunteers were running them for nothing and which then suddenly died when government pushed them out of the way and took them over for want of something to do and claim credit for? The TT will be no different mark my words. The DOI pretty much deliberately killed off the rally as they weren’t getting their own way and they’re slowly killing this with their greed and vanity too. The IOM simply can’t help itself. In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is King! 

When did the government take over the football and hockey festivals then?

1 hour ago, MrPB said:

I actually think “they” collectively are destroying the event and everyone knows it. Remember those hockey festivals we used to have, and the football festivals etc? All the things that seemed to thrive and get bigger when passionate volunteers were running them for nothing and which then suddenly died when government pushed them out of the way and took them over for want of something to do and claim credit for? The TT will be no different mark my words. The DOI pretty much deliberately killed off the rally as they weren’t getting their own way and they’re slowly killing this with their greed and vanity too. The IOM simply can’t help itself. In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is King! 

I agree about the rally to a point, but I think you are wrong abou5 the football and that.

20 minutes ago, MrPB said:

Most posters are aware that the above is a fact, As you’re just pointlessly trolling for a response as usual there’s no point in adding anymore. Please feel free to pose more pointless questions all night. 

Stop showing your stupidity just for a moment and answer the question...if you can

23 minutes ago, finlo said:

They killed that music festival thing once they stuck their oar in something similar with cycle fest also I believe.

Not sure about the music festival thing but they certainly didn’t kill Cyclefest

Archived