Where is Reynolds?

Cleo

Surely she answers to Tim Baker MHK responsible for Ports which is harbours and airports! 

Oh no he is too busy makig the bikers sleep on the streets at the Sea Terminal

because the security staff are not there!  Whats happened about their jobs all gone quiet?

Edited by Holte End
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Holte End said:

Surely she answers to Tim Baker MHK responsible for Ports which is harbours and airports! 

Oh no he is too busy makig the bikers sleep on the streets at the Sea Terminal

because the security staff are not there!  Whats happened about their jobs all gone quiet?

How is he making the bikers sleep on the streets?

1 minute ago, Holte End said:

The Sea Terminal was closed and bikers were in sleeping bags outside on the pavements.

So does that mean one has to sleep on the floor. Have these people ever been abroad? I have spent hours and hours in European airports waiting for delayed flights, but never felt the need to kip on the floor

I flew out of Ronaldsway this morning.  The Flybe queue was huge as they were having issues with their check in system which had delayed flights to Manchester,so there were quite alot of people hanging around that area of the check in hall.

Every other queue seemed to be moving normally.

Thankfully I wasn't flying with Flybe, queue for my check in took about 5 minutes, and there wasn't a queue at security either when I passed through. 

The departure lounge was busy, but I've seen it worse at this time of year.  Maybe I was just lucky at the particular time I arrived.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

So does that mean one has to sleep on the floor. Have these people ever been abroad? I have spent hours and hours in European airports waiting for delayed flights, but never felt the need to kip on the floor

Exactly the point you were in a european airport building with a roof over your head!  the Sea Terminal was CLOSED!

1 minute ago, Holte End said:

Exactly the point you were in a european airport building with a roof over your head!  the Sea Terminal was CLOSED!

Then why go there? Pay for the night in you accommodation, then get the boat. Or, just lump it and save a fiver.

BTW, we we not always inside the airports at all. They are not all 24 hours in Greece

5 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Then why go there? Pay for the night in you accommodation, then get the boat. Or, just lump it and save a fiver.

BTW, we we not always inside the airports at all. They are not all 24 hours in Greece

Because it is cheaper for one night to stay in a five star hotel in Greece, than a tent in the Isle of Man.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Holte End said:

Because it is cheaper for one night to stay in a five star hotel in Greece, than a tent in the Isle of Man.

You not been to Greece this last two centuries then. Bull shitter.

3 minutes ago, MrPB said:

But they were out in the rain as the building wasn’t open. Isn’t the TT the biggest event in our government calendar all year where we pull out all the stops to ensure people are catered for? 

No. Who told you that?

1 minute ago, MrPB said:

It was on Facebook with pictures of them sleeping in the rain. 

I think that in the 1970s we all mucked in for TT as we saw the value collectively to the Island, but now if civil servants aren’t paid to be helpful they aren’t. Nobody seems to care anymore. 

My god, where are you from, Mars?

• Confused 1