Where is Reynolds?

Cleo

1 hour ago, On The Bus said:

Busiest day of the year. Shit happens.

But it shouldn't, that's the point.  There were people from all over the world in the airport and the impression given was far from good.  I would also expect the person being grossly overpaid to run the shambles to be on the premises, she wasn't. 

5 minutes ago, Cleo said:

Actually I've travelled extensively.   What I expect is someone being paid (I understand) somewhere in the region of £1,000 per day to be able to organise check-in for a couple of flights without the complete cock-up we saw this morning.

You think Ann Reynolds is on £365,000 a year. You’re in fantasy land.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, Cleo said:

But it shouldn't, that's the point.  There were people from all over the world in the airport and the impression given was far from good.  I would also expect the person being grossly overpaid to run the shambles to be on the premises, she wasn't. 

Really check in is the responsibility of the airline or its handling agents, it's a bit of a free for all even on normal days with self important knobs jumping the queue!

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, John Wright said:

You think Ann Reynolds is on £365,000 a year. You’re in fantasy land.

To be fair the clearly aggrieved OP thinks that however much it is it's a waste of money. With her glib "I didn't know anything was wrong" from the past I'm inclined to agree.

These very busy times are well forecasted by previous experience and their flight plans. 

So it's not as though it's a surprise to anyone....

• Like 1

A little bird told me she is looking for a position in the UK !

It is true that little is known about the airport it is one of the "Can't say" places for publicity. BTW the radar apparently is only half approved hence the need for the old one as well !

Still you get what you pay for ... or maybe not !!