Epstein death.

Giri

8 minutes ago, 2bees said:

Can you explain why they're all over the media? Publicising their 'truly horrific' ordeals isn't really part of healing complex psychological harm, is it? 

Obviously they are all over the media because of the high profile people involved. I fear that they may have been hijacked by people looking to make money but if these females did go through 'truly horrific' (your annotation, not mine) ordeals then they surely deserve justice?

8 minutes ago, 2bees said:

Didn't the parents of these kids find it all a bit strange? Really? If my 15-18 year old daughter was getting flown over to a party island I'd be asking serious questions.

I'm sure you would as I'm sure most decent parents would. Unfortunately not all parents care and there are kids at all levels that just fall through the system. For those failed kids there are predatory people looking to take advantage. The majority of the time someone who is being groomed doesn’t even realise it is happening. It can be simple as gifting some free booze, food and a place to stay. Step it up a level to free holidays, partying and private jets and it reaches a new level. Epstein was known to have befriended parents to gain trust before making his move, that’s grooming on a significant level.

• Like 1

Pfft :) Moi? Only a little bit, tbh I don't really understand why people are so up in arms over it all, it really isn't relevant to their lives and yet so many people are talking about it, the news papers are reporting it, it's on every TV channel you can watch and it's just - meh, nothing. 

10 minutes ago, 2bees said:

Pfft :) Moi? Only a little bit, tbh I don't really understand why people are so up in arms over it all, it really isn't relevant to their lives and yet so many people are talking about it, the news papers are reporting it, it's on every TV channel you can watch and it's just - meh, nothing. 

The 2nd Nonce Apologist in 24 hours steps forward - wow...........

1 minute ago, 2bees said:

Do you feel this strongly about the diplomatic immunity woman who killed a motorcyclist? What about those Canadians including teachers and nurses who've been arrested for current crimes against children? Up in arms, I tell you, up in arms. 

What about whataboutery? Why does no-one feel strongly about that?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, 2bees said:

Can you explain why they're all over the media? Publicising their 'truly horrific' ordeals isn't really part of healing complex psychological harm, is it? 

Didn't the parents of these kids find it all a bit strange? Really? If my 15-18 year old daughter was getting flown over to a party island I'd be asking serious questions. Oh get back and read your Daily Mail whopper.

What about if you had a 15-18 year old son who was travelling around the country with his football team?  Would you be concerned that your son was being groomed by paedophile coaches?  Or would you perhaps think that you had left your child in the care of a responsible adult?

2 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

What about if you had a 15-18 year old son who was travelling around the country with his football team?  Would you be concerned that your son was being groomed by paedophile coaches?  Or would you perhaps think that you had left your child in the care of a responsible adult?

I'd think I'd brought him up to have a bit more intelligence whether or not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2bees said:

Do you feel this strongly about the diplomatic immunity woman who killed a motorcyclist? What about those Canadians including teachers and nurses who've been arrested for current crimes against children? Up in arms, I tell you, up in arms. 

35 minutes ago, PottyLisa said:

No Bobbie! You misunderstand! I was asking about what whataboutery you were asking about.

See above.