Extinction Rebellion, Yessir!

Manx Bean

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was just a joke. Lighten up. I think Extinction Rebellion is actually one of the better groups. I've had a look into the background of the people who founded it, because I'm naturally very skeptical of most movements and there are some people pushing conspiracy theories. The people who founded it seem to be genuine and sincere people. 

17 hours ago, Ganesh said:

It was just a joke. Lighten up. I think Extinction Rebellion is actually one of the better groups. I've had a look into the background of the people who founded it, because I'm naturally very skeptical of most movements and there are some people pushing conspiracy theories. The people who founded it seem to be genuine and sincere people. 

Extinction Rebellion started after 'psychedelic' drug trip, co-founder says

https://www.manxradio.com/news/uk-news/extinction-rebellion-started-after-psychedelic-drug-trip-co-founder-says/

:rolleyes:

these eco nutters have got it all wrong.........the only plan is more tax which increases co2 output.....

it would be easy to cut taxes instead........lowering co2 output........we could start with stopping funding to all research, university courses, conferences and eco taxes.......

:whistling:

That's the obvious thing. Cut the population. Not politically correct to suggest it. If we have problems caused by human activity, how can you ignore the fact that there are 8 times more of us than there were a little over a century ago? Akin to vowing to lose weight while eating more calories every day. Not gonna happen.  

Archived