Bishopscourt up for sale..

Manx Bean

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

Where's the near east anyway?

Onchan Head...actually, it isn't:

Near East, usually the lands around the eastern shores of the Mediterranean Sea, including north-eastern Africa, southwestern Asia, and, occasionally, the Balkan Peninsula. The term Near East was used by the first modern Western geographers to refer to the nearer part of the Orient, a region roughly coextensive with the Ottoman Empire.

1 hour ago, MrPB said:

I’ve never really seen the appeal of the IOM to HNWs. If I’d won the lottery roll over last night the first thing I’d be doing is buying a house elsewhere and looking to leave. I wouldn’t be looking to live here with a few quid. Much better quality of life on offer elsewhere. 

Not many places on the planet safer 

3 hours ago, MrPB said:

I’ve never really seen the appeal of the IOM to HNWs. If I’d won the lottery roll over last night the first thing I’d be doing is buying a house elsewhere and looking to leave. I wouldn’t be looking to live here with a few quid. Much better quality of life on offer elsewhere. 

This is likely a massively significant under-promoted USP for the UHNW. It really is incredibly safe. Risk of kidnap, attack etc is negligible. The moat is a huge protector .

one such minted individual once said as much to me. We could have mega bucks estates here in their dozens if we marketed right.

1 hour ago, Derek Flint said:

This is likely a massively significant under-promoted USP for the UHNW. It really is incredibly safe. Risk of kidnap, attack etc is negligible. The moat is a huge protector .

one such minted individual once said as much to me. We could have mega bucks estates here in their dozens if we marketed right.

high crime rate and a major drug problem.......

Archived