Post Prices from 6th April

ballaughbiker

2 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

My cherry brandy kit finally turned up, ordered 11 days ago! 2 weeks it reckons to kick out the best part of a gallon of 16% silliness. Everyone needs a hobby.

booze.jpg

Looks like draught Okell's to me...?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

I've literally started it today, it only arrived this morning, it looks like that cos its full of yeast and sugar. It's supposed to look like that. Next couple of days it should bubble like crazy.

I brewed some home wine many moons ago. Suffice to say it was a bit of a failure so I dumped the lot in the bottom of the garden (feck all has grown there since) I mentioned it to the owner of the home brew shop at the top of Summerhill (that's how long ago) and she advised me to freeze any failures and collect the alcohol. Add this to the next brew for added kick. I did and it turned out to be the nicest most potent sweet white wine I had the fortune to drink

And they wonder why the Post Offices in this Island are shutting down.Still as Schoolteachers your family are paid to sit at home all day earning the big bucks whilst those still at work have to provide their own childcare.Leaches in the first instance..ballaughbiker...

SJR still stalking me around this forum all these years later trying to bully based on his hate of teachers. (it's all there if you go a rooting, but you'd have to be mighty bored....)

Jeez, SJR you must have the smallest willy on the island.......:lol:

13 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

SJR still stalking me around this forum all these years later trying to bully based on his hate of teachers. (it's all there if you go a rooting, but you'd have to be mighty bored....)

Jeez, SJR you must have the smallest willy on the island.......:lol:

Jeepers. Please tell us you weren't his PE teacher! 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived