Charles Lewin - Obituary

manxman1980

’The lessons to be learned from this extended sorry saga must surely include the importance of speaking truth to power, and of ensuring that our systems of government - national or local- are truly accountable.’

Sanctimonious little twat.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

I disagree, if say, the deceased is a paedophile or rapist (or a Catholic Priest  :-) ) then I very much doubt it is a sad day when they die or that they'd be missed by anyone at all other than fellow paedophiles and rapists.

I'm far from a Catholic, the total opposite in fact, but to just make sweeping statements about their priesthood is much like calling out all radio presenters on the back of a few bad eggs such as Savile and his chum Ugli Ray Terrett.

6 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I'm far from a Catholic, the total opposite in fact, but to just make sweeping statements about their priesthood is much like calling out all radio presenters on the back of a few bad eggs such as Savile and his chum Ugli Ray Terrett.

I put that bit in about Catholic Priests as a joke...but hey ho, if there are any Catholic Priests reading this forum then they being Christians and they don't get the joke I'm sure they'll forgive me :-)

9 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

I put that bit in about Catholic Priests as a joke...but hey ho, if there are any Catholic Priests reading this forum then they being Christians and they don't get the joke I'm sure they'll forgive me :-)

You should expect a visit from the calificadors very soon!

Archived