Charles Lewin - Obituary

manxman1980

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, yootalkin2me said:

I disagree, if say, the deceased is a paedophile or rapist (or a Catholic Priest  :-) ) then I very much doubt it is a sad day when they die or that they'd be missed by anyone at all other than fellow paedophiles and rapists.

I did say it was a sad day for someone close to them ! I didn't extend that to mean everyone !

It says he died on April 6th.

Strange then we don’t get confirmation of the rumours until after Easter Monday. Were they just erring on the safe side.?

Before you all flame me, I’ve known Buster for almost 60 years and well enough to know that he would laugh at that :thumbsup:

33 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Strange then we don’t get confirmation of the rumours until after Easter Monday. Were they just erring on the safe side.?

Before you all flame me, I’ve known Buster for almost 60 years and well enough to know that he would laugh at that :thumbsup:

I too went to school with Buster. Yes he went awry in later years but for all that he stood by his friends. Some however were just money friends...

10 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

I too went to school with Buster. Yes he went awry in later years but for all that he stood by his friends. Some however were just money friends...

Primary school or Balla ?

(what is a money friend btw.?)

41 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

It was reported on Manx Forums on the morning April 7th. How much more confirmation could you possibly need?

Archived