IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

57 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Whatever you want to criticize the IOM Government for you can’t criticize it for open and honest, or lack of communication. Five briefings in five days, with media questions if I’m correct.
As regards friendly communication, when faced with the likes of an aggressive Moulton and to a lesser extent Glover, the CM does well to keep his temper in check. Not sure I could.

I genuinely don't know whether comments like this are satire or not.  If I wanted to mock and exaggerate the attitude of the civil service defenders of the government  as being arrogant, out of touch, complacent, touchy and above all incredibly stupid, this is the sort of thing I would write.

Apparently giving daily media briefings[1] in the middle of a crisis is far more than the plebs should expect and actually letting the media ask questions (though not too many) at a media briefing is probably going a bit too far.  Everyone should just tug their forelocks and praise our Dear Leader.

[1]  Though I don't think there was one on Monday (CoMin was too busy rowing), so four in five days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, slinkydevil said:

That's me and TheTeapot. We like to stay under the radar, just saving lives every day.

I only know you and teapot from your posts on here and an old nursery rhyme, none of which make me think you would be well equipped to hold such positions.

I know a number of the "gold team" and the CoM very well and have done for in excess of 30 years.

I would prefer you and teapot be making the decisions.

Edited by horatiotheturd
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, horatiotheturd said:

I only know you and teapot from your posts on here and an old nursery rhyme, none of which make me think you would be well equipped to hold such positions.

I know a number of the "gold team" and the CoM very well and have done for in excess of 30 years.

I would prefer you and teapot be making the decisions.

Can you share who the Gold Team are then please?

2 minutes ago, horatiotheturd said:

No sorry.  Ask the bar staff in the Prospect they should know 

Are the decisions made in the Prospect too  please? 😂

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Gladys said:

They're shut.

If you aren't invited to the lockdown lockin, then you clearly aren't golden enough.

You know that roundabout Boris wants that is underground? It would link to the one from prospect, wedding cake, deemsters walk, St Georges Court, and the masonic

Edited by horatiotheturd
  • Haha 1

Bleary eyed half asleep just got an urgent ping from 'Everbridge' Urgent Message  'All year 7 pupils at QEII and households must isolate immediately' .. is this something they didnt know already?

Edited by daisy
Like what Amadeus says!