IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

5 hours ago, loaf said:

This is like every interaction I have with the conspiracy lot.

• "Here's a picture of..." - turns out to be bollocks
  • "Here is a recording of..." -turns out to be bollocks.
  • "They're doing this [technical thing]" - person with skills and knowledge of [technical thing] proves it to be bollocks.
  • Where did you get your 'research? - A highly reputable resource known as a YouTube video link nestled amongst woo-woo grifts like 5G reflecting amulets and other such nonsense in Telegram.

But my guess is that you will not be shaken by this one bit because you've basically joined a cult that repeatedly tells you you're special. No doubt they'll say that everyone on here is a sheeple and not ready to see the amazing wisdom you possess.

And while you sit back in your rightness I invite you to take a look at the first few minutes of this video and tell the forum it is conspiracy theorist nonsense..

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bk4QRqUQjbmv

Edited by ricardo

15 hours ago, ricardo said:

I'm sure you must be right

image.png.67cf6542fbf66049df98ccad84c240e2.png

If somebody described to me a picture where there was a group of determined, ignorant people repeatedly not listening to sense, lining themselves up for failure and humiliation, whilst someone with their feet on the ground and a reasonably objective point of view was pointing out their mistakes in vain, the person standing on the riverbank would not be representing your point of view, put it that way.

In fact, to extend the metaphor, the conspiracy theory sailing team repeatedly plummets off the cliff face of humiliation, lands at the bottom and willingly climbs back to the top to give it another go.

The fact that your cult occasionally hits the truth by pure coincidence amongst a multitude of bad takes does not prove that your methods are sound or that you know remotely what you're talking about - a broken clock is accurate twice a day, but it doesn't make it a reliable timepiece.

20 hours ago, ricardo said:

And while you sit back in your rightness I invite you to take a look at the first few minutes of this video and tell the forum it is conspiracy theorist nonsense..

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bk4QRqUQjbmv

Many thanks for your invite - having watched the first few minutes I would like to tell the forum it is conspiracy theorist nonsense 

Thank you 

Edited by Mr Helmut Fromage
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Two of my closest friends are Israeli jews, one, a former senior military man I have known for over 20 years. Both, along with many other Israeli’s, would acknowledge how despicably their country has conducted itself over the years.

The maker of the video I posted is an elderly Australian musician and thoughtful commentator upon World affairs. Max Igan would acknowledge he is a ‘conspiracy theorist’ but is widely respected for working hard to present facts to back up his well thought opinion. I suggested only the initial minutes of the video because it is actual film footage and interview. Which opens with US lawyer and former UN Director of Human Rights Craig Mokhiber explaining why ‘genocide’ is the only correct term for what the Israelis are doing in Gaza - he subsequently resigned because the UN has not done anything to stop it. As they have done, or rather not done, many times before (I was in former Yugoslavia in ’96 - I know what the UN 'doing nothing' looks like: https://www.hrw.org/legacy/summaries/s.bosnia9510.html#:~:text=United Nations peacekeeping officials were,and—without interference from U.N )

If you believe that is ‘conspiracy nonsense’ I feel sorry for you.

My intention in visiting this often ugly forum was the vein hope that at least some evidence might cause perhaps one or two people to think twice before injecting themselves with a product that was unproven at best. It is clear I failed. However, people are finally waking up to the dangers, albeit too late. Last Autumn UK MP Esther McVey spoke eloquently in the HoC about the subject, about how ludicrous the ’safe and effective’ mantra always was, and about how the supposed regulators failed us. Such voices are finally being listened to.

I imagine quite a few people visiting this forum know others who continue to be ill post covid, or perhaps are yourselves. If you wish to believe they or you are suffering from ‘long covid’ so be it. If you believe vaccines or boosters are the answer, good luck. We did our best.

16 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Two of my closest friends are Israeli jews, one, a former senior military man I have known for over 20 years. Both, along with many other Israeli’s, would acknowledge how despicably their country has conducted itself over the years.

The maker of the video I posted is an elderly Australian musician and thoughtful commentator upon World affairs. Max Igan would acknowledge he is a ‘conspiracy theorist’ but is widely respected for working hard to present facts to back up his well thought opinion. I suggested only the initial minutes of the video because it is actual film footage and interview. Which opens with US lawyer and former UN Director of Human Rights Craig Mokhiber explaining why ‘genocide’ is the only correct term for what the Israelis are doing in Gaza - he subsequently resigned because the UN has not done anything to stop it. As they have done, or rather not done, many times before (I was in former Yugoslavia in ’96 - I know what the UN 'doing nothing' looks like: https://www.hrw.org/legacy/summaries/s.bosnia9510.html#:~:text=United Nations peacekeeping officials were,and—without interference from U.N )

If you believe that is ‘conspiracy nonsense’ I feel sorry for you.

My intention in visiting this often ugly forum was the vein hope that at least some evidence might cause perhaps one or two people to think twice before injecting themselves with a product that was unproven at best. It is clear I failed. However, people are finally waking up to the dangers, albeit too late. Last Autumn UK MP Esther McVey spoke eloquently in the HoC about the subject, about how ludicrous the ’safe and effective’ mantra always was, and about how the supposed regulators failed us. Such voices are finally being listened to.

I imagine quite a few people visiting this forum know others who continue to be ill post covid, or perhaps are yourselves. If you wish to believe they or you are suffering from ‘long covid’ so be it. If you believe vaccines or boosters are the answer, good luck. We did our best.

I see what you did there....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@ricardo

Covid vaccinations substantially reduce the risk of heart failure and potentially dangerous blood clots linked to the infection for up to a year, according to a large study.

Researchers analysed health records from more than 20 million people across the UK, Spain and Estonia and found consistent evidence that the jabs protected against serious cardiovascular complications of the disease.

Covid vaccines, including those from Oxford-AstraZeneca, Pfizer and Moderna, proved highly effective at preventing severe disease in the pandemic, but medicines regulators also recorded increases in some rare heart and clotting conditions, similar to those found with other vaccines such as flu shots.

The latest study sought to investigate the overall impact of a Covid vaccination, given that infection with the virus itself is known to significantly raise the risk of heart failure and various other serious cardiovascular problems.

“What we show in this very large study is that people who are vaccinated are at a very much reduced risk of these complications post-Covid,” said Daniel Prieto-Alhambra, a professor of pharmaco- and device epidemiology at the University of Oxford and a senior author on the study.

Writing in the journal Heart, the researchers describe how the adenovirus-based Covid vaccines produced by Oxford-AstraZeneca and Janssen, and the mRNA-based vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna, were most protective against Covid-related heart failure and blood clots in the first month after contracting the virus.

In that period, the risk of heart failure was 55% lower, and the risks of blood clots in the veins and arteries were down 78% and 47% respectively, compared with rates in unvaccinated people.

While the protective effects of the vaccines waned over the longer term, those who received Covid shots remained at lower risk of Covid-related heart failure and blood clots than unvaccinated individuals for up to a year, the researchers found.

Three to six months after infection, the risk of heart failure in vaccinated people was 39% lower than in unvaccinated people, with the risk of blood clots in the veins and arteries down 47% and 28% respectively. From six to 12 months post-infection, the risks of the same complications were 48%, 50% and 38% lower, respectively, for vaccinated people.

The protective effect arises from the vaccines reducing the severity of the disease when people experience breakthrough infections, when the virus takes hold despite a person being vaccinated.

“The message overall is that if you are vaccinated, your risk of having post-Covid cardiovascular and thromboembolic complications is reduced quite dramatically,” Prieto-Alhambra said. “Particularly for people who are at high risk, or are scared of having cardiovascular complications or blood clots, this is very reassuring.”

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, John Wright said:

@ricardo

Covid vaccinations substantially reduce the risk of heart failure and potentially dangerous blood clots linked to the infection for up to a year, according to a large study.

Researchers analysed health records from more than 20 million people across the UK, Spain and Estonia and found consistent evidence that the jabs protected against serious cardiovascular complications of the disease.

Covid vaccines, including those from Oxford-AstraZeneca, Pfizer and Moderna, proved highly effective at preventing severe disease in the pandemic, but medicines regulators also recorded increases in some rare heart and clotting conditions, similar to those found with other vaccines such as flu shots.

The latest study sought to investigate the overall impact of a Covid vaccination, given that infection with the virus itself is known to significantly raise the risk of heart failure and various other serious cardiovascular problems.

“What we show in this very large study is that people who are vaccinated are at a very much reduced risk of these complications post-Covid,” said Daniel Prieto-Alhambra, a professor of pharmaco- and device epidemiology at the University of Oxford and a senior author on the study.

Writing in the journal Heart, the researchers describe how the adenovirus-based Covid vaccines produced by Oxford-AstraZeneca and Janssen, and the mRNA-based vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna, were most protective against Covid-related heart failure and blood clots in the first month after contracting the virus.

In that period, the risk of heart failure was 55% lower, and the risks of blood clots in the veins and arteries were down 78% and 47% respectively, compared with rates in unvaccinated people.

While the protective effects of the vaccines waned over the longer term, those who received Covid shots remained at lower risk of Covid-related heart failure and blood clots than unvaccinated individuals for up to a year, the researchers found.

Three to six months after infection, the risk of heart failure in vaccinated people was 39% lower than in unvaccinated people, with the risk of blood clots in the veins and arteries down 47% and 28% respectively. From six to 12 months post-infection, the risks of the same complications were 48%, 50% and 38% lower, respectively, for vaccinated people.

The protective effect arises from the vaccines reducing the severity of the disease when people experience breakthrough infections, when the virus takes hold despite a person being vaccinated.

“The message overall is that if you are vaccinated, your risk of having post-Covid cardiovascular and thromboembolic complications is reduced quite dramatically,” Prieto-Alhambra said. “Particularly for people who are at high risk, or are scared of having cardiovascular complications or blood clots, this is very reassuring.”

Don't think they allow mobiles in prison.