Josem exposes QE2 drag queen photos

Broadcasterman

18 hours ago, Chie said:

Ima have to ask. What's he done now? I see a new discussion with no link to anything. What happened?

I was hosting a refugee in my apartment through 2022-2023. He has now moved to London. Thus, I no longer needed the bed frame and mattress he was sleeping on. Consequently, I wanted to give the bed frame and mattress away. To do that, I posted a picture of it on the various Facebook buy/sell pages.

Depending on where you're from, the size of the bed frame and mattress is commonly described as either a "King-sized single" or "Euro single".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Josem said:

I was hosting a refugee in my apartment through 2022-2023. He has now moved to London. Thus, I no longer needed the bed frame and mattress he was sleeping on. Consequently, I wanted to give the bed frame and mattress away. To do that, I posted a picture of it on the various Facebook buy/sell pages.

Depending on where you're from, the size of the bed frame and mattress is commonly described as either a "King-sized single" or "Euro single".

why the need to mention that a refugee had used it? could you not have just put it out that you were selling a bed?

38 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

why the need to mention that a refugee had used it? could you not have just put it out that you were selling a bed?

I am not selling a bed; I am giving it away. Next time I share something on social media, I will give all due consideration to the stylistic preferences of ManxForums users.

If it makes you feel any better, I thought Illiberal Vannin was you until he posted the bizarre post about your bed. So now I know he's a different Nutter. 

Edited by Declan
  • Haha 6

A bit of virtue signalling by Josem, maybe, but for all those who call him 'far right' (a phrase rendered meaningless by its current usage) and constantly demean him - what have you actually done for refugees? I mean, beyond pontificating on social media?

2 hours ago, hoopsaa said:

A bit of virtue signalling by Josem, maybe, but for all those who call him 'far right' (a phrase rendered meaningless by its current usage) and constantly demean him - what have you actually done for refugees? I mean, beyond pontificating on social media?

Well, as a community we've taken in a hopeless political wannabe Australia didn't want

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, hoopsaa said:

Don't think I've ever heard anyone call Josem far right. I don't think he has any principles or views at all, actually.

4 hours ago, hoopsaa said:

I think the thing that aggravates the various keyboard warriors is that while they wiffle waffle and talk, I take action. None of their abuse has any substance or meaning. Not long after I arrived on the island, I was the target of homophobic abuse. Then - as demonstrated in this thread and elsewhere - I was falsely accused in the reverse direction. It's just noise from angry little men.

The worst lot are the preening politicians in Tynwald: They spout self-aggrandising crap in Tynwald and on social media about caring for refugees, but as far as I can tell, not a single member of Tynwald took a single refugee into their home (not even the members who own multiple properties!).

Virtue signaling is when people talk about stuff but don't actually do anything about it - the clowns who talk about poverty, but have never created a business, never created a job, never even done relatively easy stuff like volunteering for the food bank. Others post on social media about how "we" should take in refugees, but don't actually provide a space for refugees to live when the opportunity arises. Others talk about how "we" should do more to care for the homeless but don't try to provide housing or even do simple things like volunteer for homeless charities.

It is revealing that when they talk about "we" helping people in need, they never seem to include themselves in taking action.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Josem said:

I think the thing that aggravates the various keyboard warriors is that while they wiffle waffle and talk, I take action. None of their abuse has any substance or meaning. Not long after I arrived on the island, I was the target of homophobic abuse. Then - as demonstrated in this thread and elsewhere - I was falsely accused in the reverse direction. It's just noise from angry little men.

The worst lot are the preening politicians in Tynwald: They spout self-aggrandising crap in Tynwald and on social media about caring for refugees, but as far as I can tell, not a single member of Tynwald took a single refugee into their home (not even the members who own multiple properties!).

Virtue signaling is when people talk about stuff but don't actually do anything about it - the clowns who talk about poverty, but have never created a business, never created a job, never even done relatively easy stuff like volunteering for the food bank. Others post on social media about how "we" should take in refugees, but don't actually provide a space for refugees to live when the opportunity arises. Others talk about how "we" should do more to care for the homeless but don't try to provide housing or even do simple things like volunteer for homeless charities.

It is revealing that when they talk about "we" helping people in need, they never seem to include themselves in taking action.

The joys of collective responsibility! 🫣

• Like 1

On 4/17/2024 at 9:29 PM, thommo2010 said:

We all know why :) 

• Like 2