Tesco buy all nine Shoprite supermarkets- Monopoly?

darenisepic

49 minutes ago, Hairy Poppins said:

Works fine for me. You must be so technically incompetent... it's no wonder you hate the new modern stores.

Well I tried on another lap top and it’s not working for me . Oh and for the record yet another of your so call truths just happens to be wrong . I have never said I hate the new modern stores in fact if you went back you will read a post on here where I said the store had good wide aisles and plenty of space given over to fresh foods . I also made reference to the non food and clothing ranges being good to see and of benefit .  So am not quite sure how those comments translate into “ I hate the new modern stores “ in fact I said the exact opposite but let’s not spoil your narrative shall we ? 

• Like 1

Jesus - will you listen to yourselves. Its Vicky Pollardesque

No, but, yeah, but, no, but, yeah, but, no, but, yeah but I know because I'm not wasting police time because you know Micha? Well, she saw the whole thing, right, because she was bunking off school because she was gonna go down the wimbley and get off with Luke Griffiths, only she never because he's been trying to grow a moustache but it just looks like pubes, so she got off with Luke Torbet instead, only don't tell Bethany that because she's fancied Luke Torbet ever since she flashed her fanny at him during Home Ec'

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, piebaps said:

Jesus - will you listen to yourselves. Its Vicky Pollardesque

No, but, yeah, but, no, but, yeah, but, no, but, yeah but I know because I'm not wasting police time because you know Micha? Well, she saw the whole thing, right, because she was bunking off school because she was gonna go down the wimbley and get off with Luke Griffiths, only she never because he's been trying to grow a moustache but it just looks like pubes, so she got off with Luke Torbet instead, only don't tell Bethany that because she's fancied Luke Torbet ever since she flashed her fanny at him during Home Ec'

The last time I looked it was not mandatory to read these forums . If you don’t like the content or whatever don’t bother reading any of it ! And I happen to believe what is happening to the price of our grocery food is an important topic ! 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, IOM said:

The last time I looked it was not mandatory to read these forums . If you don’t like the content or whatever don’t bother reading any of it ! And I happen to believe what is happening to the price of our grocery food is an important topic ! 

Ya don't say... 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, IOM said:

The last time I looked it was not mandatory to read these forums . If you don’t like the content or whatever don’t bother reading any of it !

A bit like shopping in Tesco isn't mandatory. Use Co-op, M&S, Robinsons... 

But you choose to go on and on about Tesco. 

That Netflix documentary about Tesco is online at midnight! Bet you're excited. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Hairy Poppins said:

A bit like shopping in Tesco isn't mandatory. Use Co-op, M&S, Robinsons... 

But you choose to go on and on about Tesco. 

That Netflix documentary about Tesco is online at midnight! Bet you're excited. 

I actually went shopping in M and S and Robinson’s today thankyou ! 

18 hours ago, IOM said:

You're right. Grocery is an important topic and deserves debate. The "he said she said" twaddle is ruining such debate for even minded adults.

1 hour ago, piebaps said:

You're right. Grocery is an important topic and deserves debate. The "he said she said" twaddle is ruining such debate for even minded adults.

I don’t disagree you are absolutely right I would prefer not to get into such twaddle . However I have said before I won’t be pushed around and take insults I will fight back - I am not easily intimidated ,  I have had posts saying you dumb xxxx and you talk xxxx all the time and that’s not right . People can think that if they like i genuinely don’t care but there is no need for that in a public forum .   

49 minutes ago, IOM said:

I don’t disagree you are absolutely right I would prefer not to get into such twaddle . However I have said before I won’t be pushed around and take insults I will fight back - I am not easily intimidated ,  I have had posts saying you dumb xxxx and you talk xxxx all the time and that’s not right . People can think that if they like i genuinely don’t care but there is no need for that in a public forum .   

Nobody is pushing you around or intimidating you. It's strange that you would think they are. 

But it is true to say that your postings are not based in fact. 

1 hour ago, IOM said:

This thread is not all about you. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hairy Poppins said:

Nobody is pushing you around or intimidating you. It's strange that you would think they are. 

But it is true to say that your postings are not based in fact. 

So you think it’s normal for people to post things like you dumb xxxx or you talk xxxx ?  I rarely see it anywhere but thats what I got posted back - I  appreciate it wasn’t you by the way .  And you think my postings are not based on fact I have demonstrated numerous times ( with specific evidence) about the 5% price increases at Lake Road which have taken place since the Shoprite acquisition . I find it strange you don’t believe what is demonstrably clear but I for one recognise your view of it is very different to mine which is fine . 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, IOM said:

I never said it was and I don’t ever intend for it to be . 

Go on fella, have another msg. 2 in a row here. Because it isn’t about you is it? 

this thread has gone proper tits up. 

I like your tenacity IoM but we get it, we all get it. Now, if you let the rest of us shop where we like including Tesco and you at the spar and mace. This thread can start to be worth reading again. 

Edited by Gizo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Just bought 16 cans of stella for twelve quid in the express, two busted 10 packs. 75p a can. Buzzin'.

Edit - it was 17!! A 9 and and an 8. 70.5p a can. Great.

Edited by TheTeapot
  • Like 1