A Conspiracy Theory - or something else?

ricardo

1 hour ago, ricardo said:

Dr Ahmad Malik's podcast earlier today, with and about Canadian doctor Charles Hoffe was entitled "Persecuted Ethical Doctor or Dangerous Misinformation Spreader" - intro below. One either listens to the 'noise' about such people or looks at the facts and makes one's own mind up. As ever.

"Dr Charles Hoffe is a family doctor who lives and works in British Columbia, Canada. He has worked in general practice and emergency medicine in South Africa, the UK and Canada since 1988. He emigrated to Canada in 1990.

After seeing severe Covid vaccine injuries in his own patients, he became a fervent advocate for patient safety, medical ethics and the Hippocratic oath. He has since been threatened and punished by the medical authorities for contradicting the political narrative of “safe and effective”. Charles had been accused of putting people at risk, by spreading “misinformation” and encouraging “vaccine hesitancy”.

After over 30 years as an emergency room physician, he was fired from the ER for telling an emergency room nurse, that a person with natural immunity did not need a vaccination.

All of Charles's efforts to report the vaccine injuries in his own patients were met with denial and censorship by the medical authorities. In an effort to understand and treat the vaccine injuries that his patients were sustaining, he postulated that vaccine-induced spike proteins in the lining of blood vessels were causing micro-clotting in capillary networks. He therefore performed d-dimer tests in his patients before and after vaccination and found that 53% developed evidence of clotting, despite having no symptoms of vaccine injury.

He is awaiting trial by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC, for drawing attention to vaccine injuries, his evidence of micro clotting and encouraging patients to use ivermectin to treat or prevent Covid as an alternative to the vaccine, which they view as professional misconduct and misinformation."

Why do you carry on spouting this rubbish when everything you quote is proven to be misinformation, do you have a conscious about what you are doing

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ricardo said:

What is clear is that the UK General Medical Council (GMC), and Wikipedia, say Andrew Wakefield was struck off for misconduct and dishonesty.

But what you originally said was

5 hours ago, ricardo said:

I am not sure if Andrew Wakefield was struck off or simply decided not to practice

It's quite clear what happened - Wakefield was struck off.  You may not agree with it, but that's not what you said.  If you weren't lying and you genuinely didn't know, you could have quite easily and quickly looked up the facts as others did.  You're very keen on telling others to do their own research, but seem reluctant to do even the most basic stuff yourself.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, ricardo said:

I note your change of tack from abuse to patronising. Scorn is not an argument.

It would be more helpful for you explain what you believe and think is probable and do this by starting at one point at a time.  Easier to do that than offer up reading for other people, as the reader takes the risk of wasting their time.

I think the best place to start is how people got sick in 2020. Why do you think it happened, who do you think was behind it, what organisations and people were behind it and what was their motivation.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, La_Dolce_Vita said:

It would be more helpful for you explain what you believe and think is probable and do this by starting at one point at a time.  Easier to do that than offer up reading for other people, as the reader takes the risk of wasting their time.

I think the best place to start is how people got sick in 2020. Why do you think it happened, who do you think was behind it, what organisations and people were behind it and what was their motivation.

But But he would have to do research and not just trawl the internet to find conspiracy theories, so never going to happen

Having already done so previously, and pointed to well-informed links, I don't feel  it will be helpful to say more about the glaring issues there are with the so-called vaccination program (peer reviewed paper below for anyone interested). We have all made our choices and time will show which ones have served us best.

What I will say is that the Manx government and its' so-called public health dept currently has plans to yet again attempt to fluoridate our water, despite being roundly defeated last time they attempted same. I invite anyone who is interested to take a look at the known effects of fluoride (a carcinogenic) and decide if any organisation attempting to add it to drinking water can have any consumers’ best interests at heart.

Re. Andrew Wakefield. I did not check his legal status - assuming he is no longer allowed to practice - because for me at least it is not relevant. My own conclusion, after extensive research, is that the entire vaccine industry is fraudulent. At best. Saying this has become heresy so anyone speaking out will soon run foul of people's - poorly informed - prejudices, and if one is medically qualified, that massive industry, so soon won’t be. Ethical and genuinely motivated doctors, such as Sarah Myhill etc get labelled ‘quacks’ or ‘grifters’. I do not know about Andrew Wakefields’ integrity but after reading much that he and others have written inevitably conclude that all is not well. As will pretty much anyone doing same (not just reading stuff on t'internet).

I note the UK government over-ruled its’ own ethics committee in order to recommend the untested covid ‘vaccine’ (I use inverted commas as it is provably a controversial and untested 'genetic therapy' rather than well trialed vaccine) to children and pregnant mothers - groups that have always been treated with extreme caution, for obvious reasons. Draw your own conclusions.

Recent peer reviewed paper here:

(Should anyone be interested in reading about the enormous vaccine industry the excellent book 'Turtles all the way Down' will tell you all you need to know. No one in their right mind will go near a vaccine after reading. Needless to say it has been 'de-bunked' - for ease I link that here. As ever, one pays one's money and takes one's choice: https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/part-1-10-the-grand-debunk-of-the-antivaxxer-book-turtles-all-the-way-down)

Edited by ricardo

On 2/25/2024 at 4:12 PM, Jarndyce said:
On 2/25/2024 at 3:29 PM, ricardo said:

the well tested formula those who pull the strings in the background use, which he calls, ‘Problem, reaction, solution’. That is ‘they’ cause the problem, we all react, then ‘they’ neatly have the ‘solution’. Which was exactly what happened with ‘covid’. The evidence it was planned for years is overwhelming

Why?   Or, to be more precise, to what end?

No response yet?  If it had been “planned for years”, what was the planners’ intent?

56 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

@ricardo if vaccinations are "fraudulent" how do you explain what happened to;

1. Smallpox

2. Polio

3. Measles

4. Mumps

5. Rubella

I will admit that some of these are making a comeback but there is a reason behind that.  Can you work it out?

If you decide to read about the history of vaccinations you will soon discover that almost all we are told about them - including the fraudulent so-called ‘father’, Louis Pasteur - is bogus.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jarndyce said:

No response yet?  If it had been “planned for years”, what was the planners’ intent?

The same intent as those who would put a carcinogenic substance in our water.

Rather than argue with me take a look for yourself - you could start with the peer reviewed paper I linked in previous post.

2 minutes ago, ricardo said:

If you decide to read about the history of vaccinations you will soon discover that almost all we are told about them - including the fraudulent so-called ‘father’, Louis Pasteur - is bogus.

That was not what I asked.  I asked what happened to the diseases I listed.

It’s a problem that people who find and read and then disseminate these claims by quacks, con men, and snake oil salesmen, whether it be about covid, 5G, vaccine, or lizard people, illuminati, etc tend to only find and read sources that meet and match their views, it’s conformational bias, part innate and part due to the algorithms that assist searching.

Then of course there’s cognitive dissonance, they can’t/won’t look at anything that challenges their world view - in case it damages their world view and impairs their mental health.

Of course it applies to the extremes at both end of the spectrum.

Think of it as another application, in a different field, of the @P.K. @The Voice of Reason dichotomy in Brexit posting.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

That was not what I asked.  I asked what happened to the diseases I listed.

Sorry if I wasn’t clear. What you, or anyone interested enough, will quickly discover is that vaccinations likely had little or no impact on these diseases. That they did is a myth perpetrated by the industry. Rather than rubbish me, check for yourself.

3 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Sorry if I wasn’t clear. What you, or anyone interested enough, will quickly discover is that vaccinations likely had little or no impact on these diseases. That they did is a myth perpetrated by the industry. Rather than rubbish me, check for yourself.

So, if not vaccines then what did have an impact?  This should be simple and straightforward. 

3 minutes ago, ricardo said:

And another trick used by conspiracy theorists, anti vaxxers, covid deniers, and anti 5Gers.

Deny a proposition in general terms, reverse the burden of proof, and suggest you search yourself.

Avoids them being hostages to fortune by linking stuff that’s easy to identify as dross.

• Like 2