Tracking users

Two-lane

15 minutes ago, Two-lane said:

The new forum shows more data about users than before - who is online with a thread at any moment, who is typing in data, and presumably more.

I think this is excessive.

Check your account's privacy setting.

57 minutes ago, Two-lane said:

The new forum shows more data about users than before - who is online with a thread at any moment, who is typing in data, and presumably more.

I think this is excessive.

I like the lampshade that I see in your room. Do you mind if I ask where you got it from? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, slinkydevil said:

I like the lampshade that I see in your room. Do you mind if I ask where you got it from? 

Tap on it to access the shopping feature, like the shimmery pictures in Google Images. I got this suggestion: 

IMG_6455.jpeg

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

In the migration thread @Uni says report any issues there, and it says he's unlocked the thread but I cannot post on it. Having issues accessing the site from a windows computer, done the dns flush thing, lots of pages keep coming up saying they've moved. Works fine on mobile.

It’ll take a while for the global DNS spread across search engines/interweb thingies spreads out.

My access restored on phones/ipads around 6am. I’d tried to cancel cache/browse histories yesterday, to no avail.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CrazyDave said:

This could be brilliant news.  It should keep some of the less intelligent posters out as they can’t figure out how to get in 😂

It didn’t work, unfortunately, Dave, you’re back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, John Wright said:

It didn’t work, unfortunately, Dave, you’re back.

Got back a good deal quicker than you though.

I was bright enough to figure out the simple steps required yesterday.  Meanwhile ….

1 minute ago, John Wright said:

My access restored on phones/ipads around 6am. I’d tried to cancel cache/browse histories yesterday, to no avail.

There have been subtle changes. They may work through.

Ive got my log in set up so that topics with posts not yet read by me are listed at log in. Used to go back 365 days. Currently only 22 hours worth are shown