Manx Wow Guild Ideas

Shill

Twonky me darlin, if I'm too chicken to go in a PUG what are the chances of me being man enough to press the LFR button?

Honestly Ms Bees, if you're capable of using your opposable thumbs, you're capable of doing LFR.

I've been in LFR groups where the worst players in the group were clearly AFK and/or fondling themselves to the exclusion of actually pressing any buttons.

I get the vibe that LFR difficulty is based on around 50% of the group having any idea of how to play their class and being able to follow basic raid orders.

I've had Deathwing go down in some pretty ropey groups, just give it a try!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm still playing since vanilla on Terenas realm. Have to say the new expansion MoP is really good, great visually, interesting story lines, lots of new content like scenarios, farm, no more groups for raids so a chance to get those long awaited legendary items! Being a casual player I still enjoy jumping into it every now and then, got 1 toon to lvl 90 so able to enjoy end game content.

Still playing and still really enjoying it. Loads of 5 man and raid content to smash through which is what I like. Plenty of farming to keep people busy and the rewards are good. I dont do any PvP but the chaps in guild that do say its great, with 5.1 we have seen a return of sorts to world PvP.

• 1 month later...

Myself and some IRL friends are playing as Horde after moving to Twisting Nether (PVP). Its a very good realm from what i've seen, high population with a good economy, and we would love some experienced players to join us for the 10/25 man raids. We have some exceptionally good players, one of whom was the main tank in Crab People in Talnivarr for 5 years, one of the top guilds in Europe

We want to be able to get through the new dungeons we just don't have enough people yet.

If you're willing to move and want to play with some nice, friendly people please let me know!

• 8 months later...

So did I :) My Swedish friends have started playing again so I got a free 10 day pass, I doubt I will get back into it, its just so...kill 200 of this thing, run around here for 3 hours, get one shotted by a level 910...the pet battle thing is quite fun though, not worth the WoW subs though.

I quit the game for over a year and have only got back into it in the last month or so.

Playing it a lot more chilled out than I used to, haven't even got a Level 90 yet. Can't be arsed with questing at all these days so just do everything through instances. The good thing is that the Panda expansion is over a year old so it's not a dreadful struggle to get geared enough to jump straight into instances. (In fact endgame Cata gear is good enough for the starter Panda dungeons.)

A fair few of Shill's guild can still be found on Doomhammer in the Essence of Mercy clan. (That's where I am.)

I got a resurrection thing a little while ago, and logged in on one of my old chars. Was amazed that the guild I started in the original open beta was still there and people I used to raid with said 'hi' when I logged on. Weird smile.png

Not interested in playing more wow. Enjoying a bit of Diablo 3 and gagging for a burn on Hearthstone.

I got a resurrection thing a little while ago, and logged in on one of my old chars. Was amazed that the guild I started in the original open beta was still there and people I used to raid with said 'hi' when I logged on. Weird smile.png

Not interested in playing more wow. Enjoying a bit of Diablo 3 and gagging for a burn on Hearthstone.

THH on Runetotem Slim ?