Manx Wow Guild Ideas

Shill

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On the topic of the Manx guild on Frostwhisper. I have recently dabbled for a couple of months on a different server (Kilrogg) and have got through some of the solo MOP content.

I am now toying with the idea of transferring my Priest who is the guild leader of Manx over and thought I might move the guild at the same time.

If anyone who contributed to this thread and is still playing opposed to this let me know.

Alternatively if and when I move it you are welcome to start new characters on Kilrogg or transfer existing characters to it.

Cheers

I kinda like HS, played a couple of ranked games now and started to build some custom decks and I'm starting to get the strategies (never played a TGC before). It's a bit slow for me though as a PC game, I feel like I'm spending too much time waiting for things to happen. I know it's coming to tablets though so when it does I think it's going to be an enormous timesink for me. It's the kind of thing that's perfect for large screen mobile gaming.

I kinda like HS, played a couple of ranked games now and started to build some custom decks and I'm starting to get the strategies (never played a TGC before). It's a bit slow for me though as a PC game, I feel like I'm spending too much time waiting for things to happen. I know it's coming to tablets though so when it does I think it's going to be an enormous timesink for me. It's the kind of thing that's perfect for large screen mobile gaming.

There's quite a few really smart TGC's on tablets, solforge is one I particularly like but agree Hearthstone will probably rule on tablets too.

The pace suits me, as you can do other things while a game is on smile.png

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...