General Election 2011 - Douglas North

Declan

Theo

Welcome to the Forum, you will find a strange mix of people / comments here.

I'm not in Douglas North, so I have no say whatsoever, however, I wish you the very best of luck in running against the two current clowns representing that area. I sincerely hope you unseat one of them.

+1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theo

I'm not in Douglas North, so I have no say whatsoever, however, I wish you the very best of luck in running against the two current clowns representing that area. I sincerely hope you unseat one of them.

Theo

Here Here !!

Theo

Thank you for your kind words ;-)

I'll do my best.

Welcome Theo. I am one of your constituents and will be voting for you (and I expect to be able to persuade the two other voters in my house to do so too). But you need to get round Willaston!

Thank you for your support.

Don't worry, I'll be knocking your door soon :-)

Good luck Thwo...you are at a disadvantage because you have both ability and integrity which appear to have no place in that constituency. I'm simply unable to make up my mind which of the 2 existing horrors I'd like you to unseat.

Good luck Thwo...you are at a disadvantage because you have both ability and integrity which appear to have no place in that constituency. I'm simply unable to make up my mind which of the 2 existing horrors I'd like you to unseat.

One thing you could do is to just chose for me and leave the second box blank :-)

You must have listened to a different broadcast!

For me, JH came over as an overbearing, bullying jerk who was determined not to let the interviewer do his job.

His demand for respect was laughable - and his suggestion that MR interviewers should listen to the way its done on Radio 4 was pathetic. Doesn't he realise that Radio 4 have to talk to real politicians; some of whom actually do deserve a bit of respect?

His arrogance was only slightly above the level of his sheer ignorance and, at best, you'd have to see him as an ego out of control.

No one should vote for that horrid little man and, if they listened to tonight's broadcast, I'm sure that very few would.

That was a shocker of an interview. I have not heard any of the candidates so far give such a bad immpression. Too disconnected from his electorate and no willingness to listen. As a sitting MHK I expected a lot more (although I am not sure why).

His opponents just need to keep replaying the recording while they are out canvasing, to secure more votes.

For me, JH came over as an overbearing, bullying jerk who was determined not to let the interviewer do his job.

His demand for respect was laughable - and his suggestion that MR interviewers should listen to the way its done on Radio 4 was pathetic. Doesn't he realise that Radio 4 have to talk to real politicians; some of whom actually do deserve a bit of respect?

His arrogance was only slightly above the level of his sheer ignorance and, at best, you'd have to see him as an ego out of control.

No one should vote for that horrid little man and, if they listened to tonight's broadcast, I'm sure that very few would.

Good post Terse.

I was trying to be nice and not too critical.

(Edited to add: As there is a candidate having the same name as my forum name, in order to save him any problems I will stop posting under this name until after the election.)

Good post Terse.

I was trying to be nice and not too critical.

(Edited to add: As there is a candidate having the same name as my forum name, in order to save him any problems I will stop posting under this name until after the election.)

Thats very thoughtful of you! Much appreciated.

Archived