General Election 2011 - Malew & Santon

Declan

What 3 problems were those? The Island is going to lose £100millions each year? There is a huge financial blackhole? There are a few thousand too many Civil Servants and as many swanning round the world on their huge pensions paid by us?

Aye, Creg is your man.

you do have a vary good point

Then again as a postie everyone will know him so he's got a good chance,

and i think the locals like hm as he has got a few things for malew for the town, which will sway votes

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe a nice chap but naive in dealing with business people and has consistently voted with the CM, not really fit for purpose has been a part of the weakest administration in living memory and never done a thing to question what is happening !

all in all another snout in the trough, good for old ladies and kissing babies.

David McThingy from Ballasalla, the chap who is always on Manx Radio's Mannin Line - your country needs you.

is what he says on mannin line any use or is it just one more complainer

I dont think mc williams is far sighted enough gazza.

hmm 54, so if he gets in, that be a nice little retiment for him when he hits the big 60,

sounds to me like hes going for the cash not to do the job.

So has he run his little tourist business since before he was fourteen, or has he done something else ? :huh:

When he was a teenager he seemed to spend his time bombing around Port Erin in his car.

Rather aloof I would say.

Apparently, his father advertised in the National press, a cure for piles. It was an ointment or something. There would be people from the UK arriving in Port Erin, shuffling maybe a bit, asking for Dr Hanson. He wasn't a doctor though.

Malew and Santon needs a good candidate. Cregeen is a nice enough bloke (a distant relative to myself, no less) but with my hand on my heart I can say he is far more use to our society as a postman than a national politician.

None of the above.

Meaning that I don't feel that any off the standing members should be CM. (That will be one bad mark on me now if I get in)

None of them have leadership's quality's that could steer us out of the mess, because if they did then we would have seen that by now.

But who knows out of Tony browns shadows there may be somebody that can spring to life and step up to the challenge,

but on past performance none of them at this time.

Does that count as evasive, It is not meant to be evasive , but that is my honest opinion of the people who can be elected of the CM role.

Archived