2006 Election

Candidates Declared

Graham Cregeen MHK

Manx Radio Page

Ballasalla Ressidents Committe Page

MHK's They Work For You

Tynwald CV

==================

Note I'll try and keep updating this post with links and information as the thread and the election develops.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Graeme Crageen

Who? Honestly never heard of him or anything he did or said...

An apprentice Granny Farmer I'd say...aspires to the GF might of Karran, Huffton and Henderson. A half (quarter?) decent candidate should see him off, but half-decent candidates in this election are as common as British Wimbledon finalists.

Well he's been a big improvement on Capt. Douglas (now deceased). Do any of you previous posters live in the constituency? Always found him available/approachable and always keeps you up to date on any topics you may raise with him. Had the sense to vote against expenditure on Ramsey Pier.

Well he's been a big improvement on Capt. Douglas (now deceased). Do any of you previous posters live in the constituency? Always found him available/approachable and always keeps you up to date on any topics you may raise with him. Had the sense to vote against expenditure on Ramsey Pier.

In which case I acknowledge that he's not a totally lost cause then...pity a few more of the sheep didn't have the balls to do that.

Says one thing to electorate, and votes with CM in tynwald having earlier told people he would not. Another nodding dog with snout in trough, will only ever vote against anything which will not harm his re-election !

And with the greatest of respect to Capt. Douglas my cat would have been a more effective politician !

Somebody stand ........... PLEEEEAAAAAAAAASE !!!!!

Well if they're going to they had better get their name out and about pretty quickly. What a shocking indictment of the political process in the IOM it would be if GC was re-elected unopposed...come to think of it...if he was re-elected.

• 2 weeks later...

What 3 problems were those? The Island is going to lose £100millions each year? There is a huge financial blackhole? There are a few thousand too many Civil Servants and as many swanning round the world on their huge pensions paid by us?

Aye, Creg is your man.

Met him a few times, strikes me as a little bit intellectually challenged. A big smile but not much of substance behind it. Then again as a postie everyone will know him so he's got a good chance, however I don't think he will be making much of a contribution beyond the demands of the dog crap and litter brigade.

Archived