Juan Says Sorry

gidderwook

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having had some semi-official contacts with Juan I have to say that this incident doesn't make me think any the less of him. He seems a decent bloke with genuine ability and has had the guts to own up and say, "Sorry", in public. There are worse sins a Minister could commit.

One afternoon last week, I noticed the Honoury young fella Watterson standing outside O'Donells.

Confident, mobile phone in hand, nodding and waving to folk as they walked by. I thought, there's a lad on a works do that is going to end up well pished-up by the end of the day.

Yep, he surely did.

He's handled it all very well though.

Gone up in my estimation too.

"Disgusting behaviour from an MHK. How can a man with such poor judgement be trusted? The worst thing to me is that just because he publicly apologised, people seem to think it is acceptable"

He clearly doesn't think it's acceptable which is why he has owned up, apologised, paid up and is taking the embarrasment. I'd rather have him as my MHK (which he is) than some self-righteous, sanctimonius prat who can only sneer at him from the sidelines! There are many who have done far worse than this and have not been as honest about it. Good on yer, Juan ! Have a good Christmas!

Archived