More Great Publicity For The Island....

thebees

I am glad to see that most people on here are sensible and can see that sexual orientation has nothing at all to do with being a good tenant! Let us not forget, however, that the UK has also had similar cases (the B&B was the main one) so we are not alone in having small minded idiots.

Manannan - What reason would you have for not wanting to rent a property to "those two"? Do they scare you? whatever.gif

I don't blame him if they do. Have you seen their pictures?

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These faggots should not be forcing legislation on anyone, telling them what to do with their personal property.

You do know that 'faggots' is a derogatory term for male homosexuals? They're women in this case. Still I expect you're a bit backward, so just letting you know.

These faggots should not be forcing legislation on anyone, telling them what to do with their personal property.

You do know that faggots is a derogatory term for male homosexuals? They're women in this case. Still I expect you're a bit backward, so just letting you know.

They look like a couple of filthy little men anyway.

No. They disgust me.

And that is my opinion - shared by the landlord.

Their house, their rules, their choice.

WOW! They disgust you? Because they are gay?

In an ideal world we would not need legislation to deal with this but with small minded idiots around like you... What else would you deny them?

Frankly I don't think idiots like you should be forcing your beliefs on anyone else either. And before you start I am not gay. I have met some wonderful people who are though, and some of which I count as very good friends. Their sexuality is nothing to do with me and it does not harm me (or anyone else for that matter). whatever.gif

No. They disgust me.

And that is my opinion - shared by the landlord.

Their house, their rules, their choice.

WOW! They disgust you? Because they are gay?

In an ideal world we would not need legislation to deal with this but with small minded idiots around like you... What else would you deny them?

Frankly I don't think idiots like you should be forcing your beliefs on anyone else either. And before you start I am not gay. I have met some wonderful people who are though, and some of which I count as very good friends. Their sexuality is nothing to do with me and it does not harm me (or anyone else for that matter). whatever.gif

Some people are paedophiles. They disgust me. Some people are gay. They disgust MANANNAN. Some people are disgusted by gay people. Such people disgust Manxman1980. All of us think our own feelings are OK and everyone else is a "small minded idiot". Funny old world.

I take it you signed up for the Westboro Baptists Church newsletter MANANNAN? He sounds like either a silly little troll, or someone with real issues.

I am not a fan of homosexuality, it is my opinion that at an animal level we have 2 sexes to propagate the human race, although I do understand that the mind is a ridiculously complicated thing and people will be as they are; live and let live.

However, I am also of the opinion that as a gay/lesbian couple, they should have to put up with the prejudices of 20 years ago. You can think it, in the confines of your own home you can say it.

But if I saw MANANNAN's level of homophobic behavior in public, the person spouting it would get told and/or slapped.

I take it you signed up for the Westboro Baptists Church newsletter MANANNAN? He sounds like either a silly little troll, or someone with real issues.

I am not a fan of homosexuality, it is my opinion that at an animal level we have 2 sexes to propagate the human race, although I do understand that the mind is a ridiculously complicated thing and people will be as they are; live and let live.

However, I am also of the opinion that as a gay/lesbian couple, they should have to put up with the prejudices of 20 years ago. You can think it, in the confines of your own home you can say it.

But if I saw MANANNAN's level of homophobic behavior in public, the person spouting it would get told and/or slapped.

Unless they were harder than you.

I don't blame him if they do. Have you seen their pictures?

Yes I have seen their pictures... What does that have to do with whether they are able to pay the rent and be good tenants?

They do look pretty scary in the pictures. So I wouldn't blame him if he's scared of them.

It doesn't matter of what sexual persuasion my tenants would be. But no fatties, they increase wear and tear too much.

Put in tarmac betwixt sofa and kitchen then.

I can't see what the problem is, a good tenent is a good tenent, whatever their life choices are.

You do know that 'faggots' is a derogatory term for male homosexuals? They're women in this case. Still I expect you're a bit backward, so just letting you know.

I think you'll find the term is 'lezzers' MANANNAN.

Well the rest of the world should just fuck off then. Manx Law really is none of their business.

The landlord will rent their own personal property to whoever they see fit. I don't blame them for not wanting those two in his house.

And as for their petition which has 700 signatures - I wonder how many of those are actually Manx / live on the Island?

Beaut! "Who's that trip trap tropping across my bridge?", said the troll.

Some people are paedophiles. They disgust me. Some people are gay. They disgust MANANNAN. Some people are disgusted by gay people. Such people disgust Manxman1980. All of us think our own feelings are OK and everyone else is a "small minded idiot". Funny old world.

I fear you are getting a little excited... A paedophile is comparable to two people in a loving same sex relationship??

i can understand the argument that this is the landlords property and therefore they can do as they wish, however, as a landlord they are offering housing to other people and making money from it. If the couple involved were good tenants who would pay the rent on time and look after the property what does it matter what their sexual orientation is?

As I put to Manannan earlier, if you would not rent a property to someone because of their sexual orientation, what else would you deny them?

On the plus side presumably there won't be any kids coming along to draw on the walls and generally wreck the place. However the landlord chose to lose their business (ie their cash) instead.

Archived