advice required - mother wants to move to UK with my son

stayingover

TSM your posts have been reported. I will take absolutely no part in the moderating decision making process on that, although I understand you wont believe me.

You fucking what, mate? What has he been reported for, exactly? Saying something you disagree with? Fucking lawyers...

Did I say I had reported them? No. I may be a lawyer, but I have no control over who hits the report button on here, and I've made it clear I wont be taking part in any decision by the moderating team about what, if anything, they do.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TSM your posts have been reported. I will take absolutely no part in the moderating decision making process on that, although I understand you wont believe me.

You fucking what, mate? What has he been reported for, exactly? Saying something you disagree with? Fucking lawyers...

Did I say I had reported them? No. I may be a lawyer, but I have no control over who hits the report button on here, and I've made it clear I wont be taking part in any decision by the moderating team about what, if anything, they do.

Fair enough."your posts have been reported" sounds like an impersonal passive construction which people often use when wanting to distance themselves from their actions! Can't see any reason for reporting anything TSM has said in this thread.

Can't see any reason for reporting anything TSM has said in this thread.

Me neither. Other threads maybe, sometimes, but not on this one. Someone being a bit precious there. Perhaps whoever will enlighten us on what we have missed?

I did it. It was me.

I wasn't even particularly offended I just dislike his / her online persona and thought it would be a bit of a laugh to hit the report button to see what happened. As it happens it wasn't as fulfilling as I thought it would be so I just sort of carried on with my day.

Not a massive fan of bringing up people's sexuality / race / preference of underwear colour in arguments either, it's cheap and it detracts from the point of the discussion.

So that's that. It was me. If you have a problem with that then report me mother fuckers!

Matt, Woolley.

I too was subject to watching my parents fall out and subsequent divorce (messy to say the least) and the last thing I will do is see my boy put through the same. That said - I don't think they have invented a microscope powerful enough to find my ex's 'reasonable, logical and better nature' yet!!

We are due to have a face to face discussion in the next couple of days and many comments on here have echoed my own thoughts regarding his schooling/friendships etc. so all I can do just now is see how this meeting goes and then work from there.

thanks again everyone (well....nearly everyone)

Good luck to you, and to your ex in sorting out what is best for your boy. Hope the meeting goes well.

Archived