Amy Burns to stand in Douglas South

Lisenchuk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if I'm safe saying this, but why aren't we using the full name of this obviously very high quality, well-regarded, talented and hugely popular Keys candidate?

Perhaps he or she may have already made it or is on the way to making it in life, & frankly, couldn't be bothered dealing with the various musings from certain pondlife that frequent these parts.

Call it a hunch.

I think you're being a bit picky there Will.

I am torn on this issue as I do like big boobs.

Did you vote for that Douglas councillor who can't keep 'em in, even when she was the Mayor?

I'm not sure, do you have photos you can share?

Nearest I could get

Hippopotamus+amphibius+_Common+Hippopota

One issue woman with no understanding of economics. ..just what we need.

You think those in power at the moment have that knowledge, well why are we in the state we are in ? Do you seriously believe that most MHKs are there for anything more than their own interests or those of some of their ' backers ' . I have no idea who this woman is but if she has the support of enough people then she will become an MHK. I think this is what we refer to as Democracy, or does that only occur when the people you want in the Keys get in. I support her because she appears to be standing for what is a good cause, and do you ' know ' that she has no knowledge of economics. Would you like to see a Keys full of Bankers, they have done well for the World ( themselves ) haven't they. I think there are a number of Accountants on the Keys at the moment, again, why are we in the mess we are in, or don't you think anything is wrong ?

Archived