11 dead in gun attack on newspaper office in France

Tarne

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very sad and scary news. Every publication in Europe should include these satirical cartoons in their next issue to show these people that this will not be tolerated & will get them exactly nowhere.

The scenes around Europe showing solidarity are awe inspiring & something special out of this. I wonder if the PEGIDA movement will spread from this:

http://news.sky.com/story/1402805/german-anti-islam-rally-hits-record-number

I doubt the French police will want to take these scum alive. I certainly wouldn't, whatever the consequences. Bring it on....

But that just lets them go down as a martyr. Better to keep them alive, force feed them pork, bacon and ham, get the black Jewish Israeli basketball team to daily butt rape them, then rip off their finger and toe nails, then chop off their fingers and feed, then their limbs, and then finally disembowl them and then slowly cut their head off (after dipping the blunt blade in pig fat). Then post the heads by courer to Mecca. All done over a 5 year period. Being an instant martyr is too good for these low lifes.

Its about time these cowardly cunts were eradicated.

The French? I know they are cheese eating surrender monkeys but have some compassion!

no way,they are vichy collaberators through and through,they could'nt fight their way out of a paper bag.

I haven't posted for a long time - but this shit sickened me.

France has been prepared to defy the extremists; to make laws that the cowards in Westminster would not dare to consider. They have paid a price for allowing a freedom of speech that no one in the UK has the guts to use.

As for calling them the names you two have - it is easy when you are able to stand aside and watch - or even easier when you allow your allies and friends to take all the pain. The British tradition may not be to surrender - but it certainally is to abandon the battle field and to retreat and leave others to suffer the losses.

People need to stop giving it special status as being beyond criticism

It is a religion and all religions should not have ANY special status. That's where all the problems start.

Making any decisions based on, say, a 2000 year old book rather than logical decision making paths is truly ludicrous.

Making any decisions based on, say, a 2000 year old book rather than logical decision making paths is truly ludicrous.

The issue is not religion but dogmatic ideas in general. Millions died in the name of what was termed scientific-Marxism. Marxists generally believed that their ideas were logical, empirical and objective. Today we understand better that objectivity is a dogmatic delusion. Logical people can be just as arrogant and potentially dangerous.

The media is reporting that one of the people being hunted became radicalised partly because of Abu Ghraib. Obviously that does not make it okay. But liberal-democracy has to do better to win.

The issue is not religion but dogmatic ideas in general.

Agreed but when it is done in the name of religion quoting supposed religious references as some mad justification then that religion must be the target of subsequent questions. The difference between religions and other dogmata is that there is no further discussion or dissection of the principles involved. The religious belief supposedly trumps all in the mind of the believer because of some daft divine provenance.

You can always argue objectively with, say, marxists or other similarly dogmatic people using normal logical decision and conclusion reaching methods. That never works with those with faith because it can start to question the very basis of their beliefs and that is far too inconvenient. They prefer simple answers that start (my) god says x therefore y.

Its about time these cowardly cunts were eradicated.

The French? I know they are cheese eating surrender monkeys but have some compassion!

no way,they are vichy collaberators through and through,they could'nt fight their way out of a paper bag.

I haven't posted for a long time - but this shit sickened me.

France has been prepared to defy the extremists; to make laws that the cowards in Westminster would not dare to consider. They have paid a price for allowing a freedom of speech that no one in the UK has the guts to use.

As for calling them the names you two have - it is easy when you are able to stand aside and watch - or even easier when you allow your allies and friends to take all the pain. The British tradition may not be to surrender - but it certainally is to abandon the battle field and to retreat and leave others to suffer the losses.

They don't really defy. France has collaborated with murderous middle eastern regimes for decades to try to keep the lid on things at home. Yes, they banned the veil and other such wondow dressing but they are still likely to be the first major Western European country with a Muslim majority and the Muslims are working towards that. Paris as we knew it in the '60s and '70s is no more.

Once again, some ignorant and deeply unpleasant comments on here by the usual suspects and I can now remember why I blocked anything from Hillshepherd.

Mock all you want but this could be coming to a city near you at any time. France has stood up to the Muslim extremists, dangerous as the Muslim population in France is so high.

As for cheese eating surrender monkeys, you need to widen your knowledge and witness the countless memorials around the country where those who fought secretly were murdered in forests and on the roadsides throughout the country. There are empty, silent villages that stand as memorials where total populations, including women and babies were wiped out by the Germans.

France isn't perfect but it deserves more sympathy and acknowledgment than you are capable of showing.

The population of France does deserve sympathy. They have had nothing to do with turning their cities into middle eastern hell holes. Anyone who disputes that description should go and take a look at parts of Marseilles. Unfortunately like other countries in Europe they have had decades of stupid liberal government.

Archived