MLC Arrested for Drink Driving

Declan

Maybe Juan chucking on a bus wasn't all that bad

I think it was a wee bit more than chucking on a bus.....let me think what was it......ahh! yes, he is Home Affairs Minister and that very day had broadcast that people should drink responsibly.

I nearly forgot that bit. Funny how we all tend to forget :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the plus side for Tony Wild, if he gets banned from driving he won't need to worry about the proposed charges for Government Car Parking that he was concerned about. He will have to get a bus and of course, when you get the bus you can get legless and that with no repercussions.

Just wondering how many times a week your drink and drive? Could you post your route so we can all avoid it?

I'm not accusing you of unsafe driving, I'd just rather not share the road with a total cock.

I don't drink and drive. My licence is too important for me to risk it.

Isle Of Man Newspapers say that "We have deliberately not allowed contributors to make comments on this story for legal reasons."

I bet that wouldn't happen if it wasn't an MLC.

If it wasn't a MLC, it wouldn't be front page news

Isle Of Man Newspapers say that "We have deliberately not allowed contributors to make comments on this story for legal reasons."

I bet that wouldn't happen if it wasn't an MLC.

You think they're giving him preferential treatment by making it the headline on the front page of the newspaper?

Archived