MLC Arrested for Drink Driving

Declan

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cover-up has not happened yet, but it no doubt will over the next week or two once the Manx establishment's self preservation society slithers into action.

This MLC should do the honourable thing and resign forthwith, but I can not see that happening any time soon !!

To be fair to Juan, he may be a complete tool and spews up on the bus, but I doubt he would drink drive .

I was thinking more along the lines of him wanting to bury his spewing shame by grassing on his colleague for a 'far worser crime'.

How do you think that's worked out for him?

To be fair to Juan, he may be a complete tool and spews up on the bus, but I doubt he would drink drive .

I was thinking more along the lines of him wanting to bury his spewing shame by grassing on his colleague for a 'far worser crime'.

2 pages down, 198 to go.

The problem is, few people have a clue who Tony Wild is. Juan's problem was his high profile, especially when it comes to telling people to drink responsibly at Christmas, from his position as Home Affairs Minister.

Tony Wild put his head above the protective parapet when he went public about his feelings on Government employees paying for their car parking, including broadcasts on Manx Radio..

How do you think that's worked out for him?

Seeing as I posted in 'his own personal thread' about 3 minutes ago, not particularly well smile.png

brass neck @ people (take the wage + pension + cheap accommodation + every grant available + expenses) = hold their head high, the MLC equation smile.png (Wrighty...I don't think it actually works, before you try it)

Archived