new laxey bridge options

WTF

There should be a no left turn at the top of the hill to stop the office ringies using it as a shortcut, they have wrung their hands for years about this but failed to do anything to stop those ugly ramsey lot from driving through a quiet single carriageway residential area just to save themselves 30 seconds & fcuk the locals if they dont like it

Would the sexually attractive people ok to cut through then?thumbsup.gif

The locals choose to live there to be fair. And it saves more than 30 seconds. Especially if you get a move on down through there.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There should be a no left turn at the top of the hill to stop the office ringies using it as a shortcut, they have wrung their hands for years about this but failed to do anything to stop those ugly ramsey lot from driving through a quiet single carriageway residential area just to save themselves 30 seconds & fcuk the locals if they dont like it

And women drivers, who to be fair shouldn't be on the road at all.

The locals choose to live there to be fair. And it saves more than 30 seconds. Especially if you get a move on down through there.

LOL. I can't remember any estate agent advising that I will enjoy the rush hour that much more if I buy the house where 20,000 inconsiderate drivers speed past my window daily when I requested to view properties on a quiet country road in a small village.

Ps attractive? We're talking about Ramsey residents ;)

LOL. I can't remember any estate agent advising that I will enjoy the rush hour that much more if I buy the house where 20,000 inconsiderate drivers speed past my window daily when I requested to view properties on a quiet country road in a small village.

Ps attractive? We're talking about Ramsey residents wink.png

To be fair it's an awful road full stop. And it's isn't a country road.

Sounds like you asked for house on the outskirts of Kirk Michael. And then you'd probably be in fear of falling into the sea.

There are dangers everywhere. Ramsey to Douglas or vice versa drivers are not really that big an issue.

Unless they are birds (not fit ones)thumbsup.gif

And women drivers, who to be fair shouldn't be on the road at all.

It's not our fault

If people decide to put shops miles away, how else are we to carry our shopping home? :)

A sign might though.

Time on Main Road to Fairy Cottage...........?secs

Time on Minor Road through Laxey Harbour to Fairy Cottage..............? secs

Is your short-cut really necessary?

The gear changes and revs required through old laxey and up the hill must surely use as much energy as the slow steady pace along the main road ..?

A sign might though.

Time on Main Road to Fairy Cottage...........?secs

Time on Minor Road through Laxey Harbour to Fairy Cottage..............? secs

Is your short-cut really necessary?

The gear changes and revs required through old laxey and up the hill must surely use as much energy as the slow steady pace along the main road ..?

These are not the criteria you're looking for.

People playing cards on a road bridge! How irresponsible?

On the 2lane Florida Keys road, there are signs, '' Patience Pays. Only 2 minutes to a passing place.'' Might be a bit longer through Laxey though?

Archived