Zac Hall Plagiarist?

Chinahand

This is all about witch hunts.

Witch hunts against homesexuals are being replaced by witch hunts against those who disagree with same sex marriage.

And all done from a keyboard . . .

I bet you think the white middle-class male is the most discriminated against person in society too. I imagine you moved over here to get away from the darkies and the gays and all the other stuff that ruined England for you, and now your adopted island paradise seems to be going PC mad too.

Tough times.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course the other irony is that all these 'revelations' have been reported by Manx Radio without actually giving the exact source of where they got the information from. It's almost like plagiarism, isn't it 'internet sleuths'?

To be fair to them, they have stated that it was all from Manx Forums, and a user by the name of Chinahand, and Ed Oldham recommended that anyone interested in the fine details should look on here.

Which former Minister newsnight?

http://www.tynwald.org.im/memoff/member/Pages/AndersonDM.aspx

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Anderson_%28Manx_politician%29

"He had been called to resign by gay protesters following his support of legislation which would have prohibited the advocacy of homosexuality in schools"

My information is that https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Action_Research_and_Education were advising him.

When asked if his speech represented his own views on gay marriage, or the catholic church's, Mr Hall responded "we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old."

This post's context is heavily plagiarised. [/coughs....]

When asked if his speech represented his own views on gay marriage, or the catholic church's, Mr Hall responded "we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old."

This post's context is heavily plagiarised. [/coughs....]

Mine was better though because it had the words "island" and "god" in it.

Archived