Douglas Central

Donald Trumps

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Power Point is a programme for a computer that people in offices use for presentations.

When it first came out people went mad and started putting turquoise boxes on purple backdrops and clip art clouds and hearts everywhere.

Regarding the latest declaration, I wonder did anyone save the manxforums post from 'the other woman', ie the wife, from a year or two ago.

mf, and the internets, at its very best. There was a window of just a few minute (might have been a bit more as it was a weekend I think) but a screengrab was in order.

Regarding the latest declaration, I wonder did anyone save the manxforums post from 'the other woman', ie the wife, from a year or two ago.

mf, and the internets, at its very best. There was a window of just a few minute (might have been a bit more as it was a weekend I think) but a screengrab was in order.

You only have to google inglis Isle of Man to establish the sort of quality she's up against.

Someone's just sent me a link to Michelle Inglis's postings on IOM News and Politics. They're like a Fraggle Rock cast of characters trying to have a political debate with each other which seems to involve her, her son, and some idiot friend all talking complete cack. They clearly don't even have much of an idea how the student funding system works despite it apparently all being wrong.

It's basically like she thinks that all that she needs to do is list a load of populist policies without any consideration as to how they'd be paid for, let alone how she'd actually get them through Tynwald.

Based on her latest faux pas with not understanding how tuition fees work and that absolute farce of a talking heads interview she's obviously just incredibly far out of her depth.

It's basically like she thinks that all that she needs to do is list a load of populist policies without any consideration as to how they'd be paid for, let alone how she'd actually get them through Tynwald.

Based on her latest faux pas with not understanding how tuition fees work and that absolute farce of a talking heads interview she's obviously just incredibly far out of her depth.

She's done a better popularist one. Apparently her online questionnaire to voters includes the classic question:

"What, if anything, should be done to give greater protection to children in the increasingly digital age particularly with relation to bullying and sexualised pictures being shared around schools"

I could think of several knock on questions that raises.

I can't quite believe the son has the nerve to even be on Facebook, fucking nonce.

I don't know anything about him but I did see this comment from him:

"Surly [sic] the hard [sic] you work [sic] the more money you have [sic].... [sic] If you are on a low income [sic] it doesn't matter how much you work but the overall payment."

anigif_enhanced-buzz-orig-723-1386101003

I can't quite believe the son has the nerve to even be on Facebook, fucking nonce.

I'm not sure that's the same one that's posting on Manx Politics. Or that nonce is technically the correct word (although the urban dictionary is quite vague).

If its not the right one then I apologise, I will have been misinformed.

As for nonce, it means sex offender with a specific interest in children, no?

I'm not sure that's the same one that's posting on Manx Politics. Or that nonce is technically the correct word (although the urban dictionary is quite vague).
If its not the right one then I apologise, I will have been misinformed.

As for nonce, it means sex offender with a specific interest in children, no?

I believe that it's a prison term

Not

On

Normal

Communal

Exercise

I'm just not sure it's the exact correct term one would apply that's all. Although I'm sure other people will have an opinion on this matter. That is all.

Archived