Douglas Central

Donald Trumps

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, right then, so, what has she done during her 5 minutes in council? Douglas is a shit tip and we have our esteem(ing) council to thank for it.

I tell you, it's terrible, we've got Hair flick Ann, Falk the Tory slacker, Captain Buckfast and Chris Thomas - one person worth voting for. I like Richard Falk but he's a total Tory boy & looked like the Yorkshire ripper when I saw him by St Ninians before. By christ it's a mess.

Ah, right then, so, what has she done during her 5 minutes in council? Douglas is a shit tip and we have our esteem(ing) council to thank for it.

I tell you, it's terrible, we've got Hair flick Ann, Falk the Tory slacker, Captain Buckfast and Chris Thomas - one person worth voting for. I like Richard Falk but he's a total Tory boy & looked like the Yorkshire ripper when I saw him by St Ninians before. By christ it's a mess.

You're one up on most constituencies then.

Isn't that the lady that was in the paper saying she was sacked for having cancer?

"She said: ‘I hope the constituents of Douglas Central find me to be open, honest and reliable. A trustworthy candidate with an enthusiastic approach to improving the way of life on Ellan Vannin. My main objectives will be to listen, and with the constituents’ support ensure the regulation of our government’s departments such as the health service, education and hotels, to name a few."

The government department of hotels, needs someone to ensure it is regulated? They'll eat her alive in Tynwald.

Isn't that the lady that was in the paper saying she was sacked for having cancer?

"She said: ‘I hope the constituents of Douglas Central find me to be open, honest and reliable. A trustworthy candidate with an enthusiastic approach to improving the way of life on Ellan Vannin. My main objectives will be to listen, and with the constituents’ support ensure the regulation of our government’s departments such as the health service, education and hotels, to name a few."[/size]

The government department of hotels, needs someone to ensure it is regulated? They'll eat her alive in Tynwald. [/size]

This isn't the "sacked for having cancer" woman - her surname was Inglis.

Archived