So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

11 hours ago, John Wright said:

It’s his pink hair and purple beard that have addled his brain. Only explanation for him posting the same reply on 4 separate occasions yesterday. That or too much sauce.

Well, I tried to be nice to you. I also tried to assist charities close to your cause. But you want me to abide by the rules, take your abuse, while you are free to say that I cannot read or that my brain is addled.

Fine, we'll play it your way.

Is the IOM a full member state of the EU?

Yes or No?

Edited by Manximus Aururaneus

1 minute ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

Well, I tried to be nice to you. I also tried to assist charities close to your cause. But you want me to abide by the rules, while you are free to say that I cannot read or that my brain is addled.

Fine, we'll play int your way.

Is the IOM a full member state of the EU?

Yes or NO.?

Go back and read every post I’ve made in reply to yours. I’ve fully explained the position of the IoM vis a vis the EU.

You haven’t tried to be nice.

Look at your response to something light hearted, totally aggressive.

Care to explain why you posted the same thing, word for word,  4 times, in the space of an hour,  last night?

19 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Go back and read every post I’ve made in reply to yours. I’ve fully explained the position of the IoM vis a vis the EU.

You haven’t tried to be nice.

Look at your response to something light hearted, totally aggressive.

Care to explain why you posted the same thing, word for word,  4 times, in the space of an hour,  last night?

I am very happy to engage with you, but you have posted that I cannot read (I can) (is that aggressive behaviour from you?) - You have posted that my brain is addled (it is not)(is that aggressive behaviour from you?) , and you have posted that I suffer from 'too much sauce' - whilst you yourself admit to being on shall we say 'pain relief' - Is that hypocrisy?

But then you also want to have the right of veto over me without explanation.

What are the rules of engagement John? 

I can engage with you without needing the ultimate sanction when you don't get the answer you seek - can you?

I do not feel the need to call you out as an illiterate, brain addled, alcoholic. But you seem to feel that you need to do so to me, that that is ok, what are you scared of?

Would you be prepared to go to court and substantiate your claims that I cannot read, I am brain addled, and I suffer from too much sauce?

Do you want to take up that legal challenge?

I have put out the hand of reconciliation - what is your response?

14 minutes ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

I am very happy to engage with you, but you have posted that I cannot read (I can) (is that aggressive?) - You have posted that my brain is addled (it is not)(is that aggressive?) , and you have posted that I suffer from 'too much sauce' - whilst you yourself admit to being on shall we say 'pain relief'.

But then you also want to have the right of veto over me without explanation.

What are the rules of engagement John? 

I can engage with you without needing the ultimate sanction when you don't get the answer you seek - can you?

You really are angry and unpleasant. I’ve no idea what you are on about, and I suspect you don’t either. 

I’ve no idea what your agenda is. It’s you who is making it personal. You keep jumping to assumptions. Twisting words. Talking about my profession, my business, my health. 

I've no agenda, no veto, I’m not the one repeatedly asking questions, increasingly irrationally and hysterically, every time you get an answer which doesn't correspond to your wholly wrong understanding of the constitutional relationship between IoM, UK and EU. ( I’ve omitted full stops so you don’t get confused ) .

14 minutes ago, John Wright said:

You really are angry and unpleasant. I’ve no idea what you are on about, and I suspect you don’t either. 

I’ve no idea what your agenda is. It’s you who is making it personal. You keep jumping to assumptions. 

I've no agenda, no veto, I’m not the one repeatedly asking questions, increasingly irrationally and hysterically, every time you get an answer which doesn't correspond to your wholly wrong understanding of the constitutional relationship between IoM, UK and EU. ( I’ve omitted full stops so you don’t get confused ) .

Let me put it simply for your little brain.

Do you want to go to court to prove that ;

1. I cannot read (as you ascertain).

2. I am brain addled (as you ascertain).

3. I am an alcoholic (as you ascertain).

4. The IOM is a member of the EU (as you ascertain).

You are one first class, up your own arse, thick as fuck, numpty.

Ban me. ( It gives you a hard on as we all know, everybody on here is hinting at the stupid as fuck moderation from you but you are too thick to get the message).

Go on, ban me, because it's the only piss-poor thing that you have isn't it? Blaming other people for having a different view to you. 

(Writing wills whilst on the drugs you admit to - wow, wow, wow, seriously heavy stuff man).

1. You clearly didn’t comprehend the post about the IoM being in an U.K. IoM customs union. Or you we’re trying to be clever.

2. I’m trying to understand why you posted 4 separate identical answers to 4 different posters last night. I was making light of it.

3. I’ve never suggested that you are alcoholic. You’re clearly tired and emotional now, but it’s not the same, is it?

4. I’ve never said IoM is in the EU. It has a relationship under protocol 3. It’s sort of semi detached. In for somethings, out for others. I’ve even helpfully given you concrete examples.

5. what drugs do you allege I’ve said I’m on? That I’ve admitted to? That would affect my posting? 

You’re an anonymous poster. I post using my name. You are very close to defaming me.

6 minutes ago, John Wright said:

1. You clearly didn’t comprehend the post about the IoM being in an U.K. IoM customs union. Or you we’re trying to be clever.

2. I’m trying to understand why you posted 4 separate identical answers to 4 different posters last night.

3. I’ve never suggested that you are alcoholic. You’re clearly tired and emotional now, but it’s not the same, is it?

4. I’ve never said IoM is in the EU. It has a relationship under protocol 3. It’s sort of semi detached. In for somethings, out for others. I’ve even helpfully given you concrete examples.

5. what drugs do you allege I’ve said I’m on? That I’ve admitted to? That would affect my posting? 

Why don't you just ban me for disagreeing with you John? It's the only little thing that you have in your armoury.

I'm not illiterate, I'm not brain addled, I'm not angry, I'm not a bad person either.

Why?

Why can you not even bring yourself to call me by my name? It's Steve btw, as you well know.

1 minute ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

Why don't you just ban me for disagreeing with you John? It's the only little thing that you have in your armoury.

I'm not illiterate, I'm not brain addled, I'm not angry, I'm not a bad person either.

Why?

You tell us why you’re behaving like you are then? Please repeat the drug allegations. For everyone’s amusement.

7 minutes ago, John Wright said:

You tell us why you’re behaving like you are then? Please repeat the drug allegations. For everyone’s amusement.

There is no 'tell us' John, it's just you and I.

There is no 'everyone's amusement'.

I have offered reconciliation - or ban me - what is your choice - you are the God here. I cannot ban you, you can ban me.

My name is Steve.

Steve to be banned (forever) - or Steve to be reconciled with. Am I talking to John, or a lawyer, or a Manx Forums moderator?

I have offered to call it quits four times now - what is your decision?

You do not need a back-up gang. I do not have one.

9 minutes ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

Why?

Why can you not even bring yourself to call me by my name? It's Steve btw, as you well know.

Your rants would state otherwise

11 minutes ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

Why?

Wow!   You have completely lost it tonight.  

It comes across to me as if you have a personal issue with JW.

Maybe enough internet for you today.