Beecroft just go - this is simply a total disgrace

Juan Kerr

1 hour ago, Edward Boyes said:

I would like to ask the Manx community and the forum administrartors this: Is it acceptable to incite murder? Is it acceptable to call the public to exterminate elderly people? I find it frightening and apalling that there is no public outcry after such an incident.

It's okay to incite murder in the overweight, cyclists, stupid and the old.

You're not allowed to target a particular race, religion or sexuality.

That's society! 

(and the IOM police don't give a damn whatever you do - #whereyoucan).

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Mr Shoe said:

It's okay to incite murder in the overweight, cyclists, stupid and the old.

You're not allowed to target a particular race, religion or sexuality.

That's society! 

(and the IOM police don't give a damn whatever you do - #whereyoucan).

Wot about the scroungers on bennies:lol:?

2 hours ago, Edward Boyes said:

I would like to ask the Manx community and the forum administrators this: Is it acceptable to incite murder? Is it acceptable to call the public to exterminate elderly people? I find it frightening and apalling that there is no public outcry after such an incident.

I will give the forum administration 10 minutes. After this time I will call the police and report forum administrators and the poster of the call to exterminate elderly citizens.

have you thought about using facebook? you would fit right in.....

5 hours ago, Andy Onchan said:

A quick google shows that PAGB is "the UK trade association which represents the manufacturers of branded over-the-counter medicines, self care medical devices and food supplements".  So those making over-the-counter drugs are suggesting that the best way to save money is to sell more drugs over the counter and with fewer restrictions on what can be sold.  Gosh, I'm so surprised.

5 hours ago, PottyLisa said:

What's wrong with you man?  Seriously?  Why are you still here?  People know exactly what you're doing, posting your silly controversial and juvenille little quips to try and get a rise.  Grow up you stupid little fucker.

3 hours ago, Edward Boyes said:

I would like to ask the Manx community and the forum administrators this: Is it acceptable to incite murder? Is it acceptable to call the public to exterminate elderly people? I find it frightening and apalling that there is no public outcry after such an incident.

I will give the forum administration 10 minutes. After this time I will call the police and report forum administrators and the poster of the call to exterminate elderly citizens.

I find it quite had to understand that a few weeks ago one (me) could get a ban for suggesting that a poster had a sock puppet (shhh) yet this childish fool is allowed to spew out this vile hatred towards old people. I am sure he will say it is tongue in cheek, but this site is open to all ages and I'm more than sure there will be a lot of younger readers becoming upset by the suggestion of putting old people down because they have become incontinent.

Tarne is not stupid, but he is vile. 

PL and his/her alter egos were pretty grose too, but the humour was always there.

Tarne, give it up please. It is not funny.

10 hours ago, Roger Mexico said:

A quick google shows that PAGB is "the UK trade association which represents the manufacturers of branded over-the-counter medicines, self care medical devices and food supplements".  So those making over-the-counter drugs are suggesting that the best way to save money is to sell more drugs over the counter and with fewer restrictions on what can be sold.  Gosh, I'm so surprised.

Roger, you've missed the point entirely.... what the association is saying that having these products, which are already OTC, should not be prescribed. They are out on the market and subject to the usual laws of supply & demand. Perpetuating the practice of issuing prescriptions for these items should be stopped, it makes no economic sense. There is little justification for this to continue.  And, btw, the manufacturers don't just manufacture in their own name, they manufacture (mostly in places like India) wholesale 'brands' under different names and licences. Either way, the manufacturers get their profit and that's not going to change whilst they are being regulated (and for good reason).

Handing over a lump sum to an intermediary for simply supplying something that can be bought on the open market should be stopped. There must be many, many other products that could be added to the list.   

12 hours ago, dilligaf said:

I find it quite had to understand that a few weeks ago one (me) could get a ban for suggesting that a poster had a sock puppet (shhh) yet this childish fool is allowed to spew out this vile hatred towards old people. I am sure he will say it is tongue in cheek, but this site is open to all ages and I'm more than sure there will be a lot of younger readers becoming upset by the suggestion of putting old people down because they have become incontinent.

Tarne is not stupid, but he is vile.

PL and his/her alter egos were pretty grose too, but the humour was always there.

Tarne, give it up please. It is not funny.

Bang on Dilli.  It's starting to look a bit better round here already.  Get rid of shit like that and I'd say you'd have your forums back :)

20 hours ago, Edward Boyes said:

Jesus Christ - this has got to be dumbest post I've seen since TJ left. Please Mr Policeman, a bad man said something on the internet that I don't like.

We moan that the cops do sweet FA, but expect them to handle this shite. Really. Grow up.

Why not defeat Tarne with a persuasive argument to show why he's wrong.

I'm not advocating compulsory euthanasia but haven't we discussed legalizing suicide assistance where quality of life has deteriorated? I

On 05/12/2017 at 4:25 PM, Edward Boyes said:

Use the report function. 

It’s unfair to give an ultimatum in a message people might not read by the deadline. 

It’s like issuing a bomb warning by message in the bottle  

On 05/12/2017 at 11:04 AM, woody2 said:

i hear the railways has just ordered 5 new boilers......

Believe it to be true. Longworth bought a job lot of boilers a while back which all turned out to be crap. So now they have to buy some decent ones.

classic case of buy cheap, pay twice 

2 minutes ago, Gizo said:

Believe it to be true. Longworth bought a job lot of boilers a while back which all turned out to be crap. So now they have to buy some decent ones.

If you're looking to cut costs somewhere  the insane spending in the DoI is the first place that comin should be looking in particular that magic purse that Longworth seems to have.

11 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I heard that tosser is being made to retire in Jan. I hope that rumour is true. 

If it’s true, what could happen is, he retires and is promptly hired in another capacity. The IOM Government has form in this matter. I’m sure the TT hierarchy needs more managers!

2 hours ago, Gizo said:

or employ someone who knows what they are doing.....

On 05/12/2017 at 7:19 PM, Roger Mexico said:

Rumours are that Amazon may be moving into the unbranded drugs market, which would be interesting

Archived