Moorehouse Strikes Again

Manx Bean

33 minutes ago, Rob Callister said:

I certainly wasn’t having a go at you personally, I was simply correcting the original statement.

So, I will put further details into the public domain when the time is right, and if required.

I’d just leave it there as it sounds like you’re already cranking a giant JCB into life. The PAG asked you about statements you made in your own blog. Clearly from what you have said you have no intention of answering those questions whether the time is right or not. I would suggest you don’t put veiled or ambiguous comments (or what could potentially be interpreted as jibes) in your Blog if you’re not prepared to answer questions on them? Surely that is the point of publishing a Blog; to invite questions and input from the public in response to content you provide? Otherwise why would anyone in politics publish a blog? 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I’d just leave it there as it sounds like you’re already cranking a giant JCB into life. The PAG asked you about statements you made in your own blog. Clearly from what you have said you have no intention of answering those questions whether the time is right or not. I would suggest you don’t put veiled or ambiguous comments (or what could potentially be interpreted as jibes) in your Blog if you’re not prepared to answer questions on them? Surely that is the point of publishing a Blog; to invite questions and input from the public in response to content you provide? Otherwise why would anyone in politics publish a blog? 

he's a first class plonker ffs.

• Like 1

On 18/02/2018 at 11:56 AM, thesultanofsheight said:

I’m unsure if any of us can mention him either as, judging by a post he made in December, apparently he has been permamently banned from Manx Forums following a complaint by RC himself (according to this Tweet anyway).

https://mobile.twitter.com/CueBall_iom/status/936575158881542144

I share your confusion Declan he is clearly trying to allude to something in the typical way he seems to do. It seems the PAG are asking him to explain fully what he is referring to. 

Jeez, referring to himself in the third person...:rolleyes:

20 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

As I said it’s none of my business and yet he included my post in his reply. if he has an issue he should take it up with Cue Ball as that Tweet has been up for months. I only linked to it as a response to Piebaps question above. He is certainly proving though that it’s not even worth making an oblique reference to him as the challenges just get far too tiresome almost instantly. Maybe it’s suggestive of someone with something to hide as there doesn’t seem to have been any real need for him to say what was said?

I also note that the PAG Facebook thread I referred to seems to have been deliberately turned into a mess now. Looks like someone is trying to get that taken down too by spamming it. I wonder does he intend to supply the PAG with an answer? Or will the thread get spammed more until people can’t be bothered reading it? 

The way I read it, you made it your business when you re-posted inaccurate information...just saying ;)

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 months later...
On 22/01/2018 at 7:16 PM, Manx Bean said:

With all the serious shit that needs to be dealt with by this Government, I'm stunned someone isn't employed to stop asking dumb questions. I bet his constituents are so pleased that they voted this clown in for 5 years...

http://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/moorhouse-floats-annual-charge-for-companies/

And, I say again....this joker is really the gift that keep giving, isn't he?

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/mhk-floats-idea-of-fund-for-buildings-of-national-importance/