Plans for lord street

Blaine

1 hour ago, war baby said:

That’s a great listing of films.  It would certainly get me in.  It’s quite possibly a comfortable clean venue too.  Not that the little Villa cinema here is too bad, but limited in choice of movies. One.

But you have the internet for films. Good price too..................................................4 call.:)

Just now, hissingsid said:

A Wetherspoons would brighten up the place !!! and perhaps help to keep quay restaurants '  prices down there are soon very nice but very pricey ones down there.

No doubt weatherspoons would soon bring their prices in line with the other quayside pubs...

1 hour ago, gettafa said:

Seven cinemas.

I wonder if they could make just one a non-eating, non-txting, non-crinkling-a-can-of-fucking-coke cinema.

That's what totally put us off going to the cinema. Not a positive experience compared to sitting in comfort at home and watching the film. Not the massive screen, I know, but we can live without that if it means taking the anti-social behaviour out of the equation.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

A Wetherspoons would brighten up the place !!! and perhaps help to keep quay restaurants '  prices down there are soon very nice but very pricey ones down there.

Too many mhk's on the board of H&B to ever ever allow that to happen!