Nobles hospital

Nomadic Raptor

53 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

It is not anecdotal it was personal, thank goodness I ended up going across where I got sorted out he was a very bread and butter consultant with limited knowledge.

Anecdotal means that it’s a single story, not a collected body of evidence.  You may well have personally had a bad experience, but that doesn’t mean everyone will have. 

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, hissingsid said:

It is not anecdotal it was personal, thank goodness I ended up going across where I got sorted out he was a very bread and butter consultant with limited knowledge.

Don't know about "anecdotal" - sure sounds bitter to me. Mr Tebala was one of the best.

On 5/21/2018 at 10:22 AM, Nomadic Raptor said:

I was reading this morning at nobles hospital now only has 7 consultants.  Does anyone know what those consultants are in?  

Catering, PR, PR Catering, Management, Diversity, Diversity Management, Diversity Management PR

19 minutes ago, Derek Flint said:

Great news!  I’m BACK AT NOBLES FOLKS!

Went in for a hip replacement this morning. Now sat up eating grapes. I’ve been faultlessly looked after.

Tad young for that aren't you?

Good luck anyway...

25 minutes ago, GD4ELI said:

Tad young for that aren't you?

Good luck anyway...

I actually went in for a sore finger, but they had an offer on.

seriously though, it’s not as unusual as you think. And it was what saw me out of the cops. Still another one to do yet

1 minute ago, Derek Flint said:

seriously though, it’s not as unusual as you think. And it was what saw me out of the cops. Still another one to do yet

..hope it all goes well.........they really looked after Mrs Doc when she had hers done..............

1 hour ago, Derek Flint said:

Don't joke. I know a bloke who was about to have the wrong hip replaced until he pointed out that the notes were wrong. Yep. True.

1 minute ago, woolley said:

Don't joke. I know a bloke who was about to have the wrong hip replaced until he pointed out that the notes were wrong. Yep. True.

Sorry Wooley, but I don't believe that.

The consultant involved draws a fucking big arrow on your leg prior to surgery.

Archived