We paid for this. If this is the new face for Douglas, we're in serious trouble.

Augustus

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, asitis said:

It probably serves a function in keeping children away from LSD !!!

All we now need is a big mural of Bobby Sands and a few Union Jack painted gables and the whole of the area will look exactly like the Falls Road in 1979. How this can be progress of even wanted is unbelievable. Did we actually pay that bloke to deface the side of someone’s house like we paid for all that rubbish down Guttery Gables? 

Just now, thesultanofsheight said:

All we now need is a big mural of Bobby Sands and a few Union Jack painted gables and the whole of the area will look exactly like the Falls Road in 1979. How this can be progress of even wanted is unbelievable. Did we actually pay that bloke to deface the side of someone’s house like we paid for all that rubbish down Guttery Gables? 

Meanwhile a friend of mine is chased from pillar to post by planning because a very expensive fence he erected whilst clearing rubble from his property may be one plank too high ! FFS

4 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

'We' didn't pay for it, unless you bought a UK lottery ticket. 

That's a plus, I am going to paint a large phallus on the side of my house and see if that attracts the ire of planning, mind you its a reflection of modern IOM !!!

Archived