Rob Callister

La Colombe

It's all over the place on fb, it's on Robs page, iom n&p, OFFICIAL iom n&p, busters page, fucking everywhere. Mostly spammed by Rob himself, who is clearly in need of some attention today. Who is Andrew Coleman? Oh and we're all 'asshats' according to some woman who sells shit TT jewelry. 

I should probably stay off fb cos it's full of fucking morons, but some great stuff does get posted there, like that gopro fishing video of douglas bay I linked to in the cruise thread.

• Like 1

Let me get this straight in my head: MHK asks Tynwald question to embarrass fellow constituency MHK. Fails because no one knows why he's asked the question. Highlights why he asked the question a month later and that he's forced an apology from his fellow MHK. Then when a question is raised about where a Facebook post about him being a pedant has gone he takes the huff and writes an angry Facebook post.

Do they not share an office together can't they just talk to each other?

When did cueballs diary become real life?

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Rob Callister said:

Happy to clarify the reason for the question......

The P.O. Chairman made a recent statement in Tynwald stating that the IOM had the cheapest postage in Europe, which was incorrect....

My written question led to the P.O. issuing an apology this month to all Tynwald Members, because IOM does not have the cheapest postage in Europe....

Time (and money) well spent eh Rob? It's not like there's anything else of any importance happening, right?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Duck of Atholl said:

Time (and money) well spent eh Rob? It's not like there's anything else of any importance happening, right?

People do tend to focus on things with in their range of ability and competence.  Many reduce the work that they do, especially Manx politicians, to what they can do or can understand. Not so much a case of if you fail redefine success, instead a case of if you can't do the job you should do redefine the job to what (you THINK) you can do.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

Let me get this straight in my head: MHK asks Tynwald question to embarrass fellow constituency MHK. Fails because no one knows why he's asked the question. Highlights why he asked the question a month later and that he's forced an apology from his fellow MHK. Then when a question is raised about where a Facebook post about him being a pedant has gone he takes the huff and writes an angry Facebook post.

Do they not share an office together can't they just talk to each other?

When did cueballs diary become real life?

God that exchange is embarrassing. I think Cue Balls diary has always been pretty close to real life to be honest. So if I read it right an MHK has now attacked an MHks partner on Facebook because that MHK seems to be embarrassed about making a total dick of himself on Facebook slagging off that MHKs partner and making up a load of nonsense about his fellow constituency MHK. You couldn’t make it up. I hope he publishes the ‘apology’ letter he says was sent to every MHK given that he posts everything bloody else on social media. 

People need to grow some dignity. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

It's all over the place on fb, it's on Robs page, iom n&p, OFFICIAL iom n&p, busters page, fucking everywhere. Mostly spammed by Rob himself, who is clearly in need of some attention today. Who is Andrew Coleman? Oh and we're all 'asshats' according to some woman who sells shit TT jewelry. 

I should probably stay off fb cos it's full of fucking morons, but some great stuff does get posted there, like that gopro fishing video of douglas bay I linked to in the cruise thread.

I saw that and couldn't work out if it was a hoax video. Cracking footage but couldn't quite work out what some of the fish were. I might try it next time I'm out in my boat but with my luck the line will snap...

17 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

God that exchange is embarrassing. I think Cue Balls diary has always been pretty close to real life to be honest. So if I read it right an MHK has now attacked an MHks partner on Facebook because that MHK seems to be embarrassed about making a total dick of himself on Facebook slagging off that MHKs partner and making up a load of nonsense about his fellow constituency MHK. You couldn’t make it up. I hope he publishes the ‘apology’ letter he says was sent to every MHK given that he posts everything bloody else on social media. 

People need to grow some dignity. 

Just had a quick look. On the plus side, it's a minor step up from the dog poo stories. It's now elevated to bullshit stories...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

Just had a quick look. On the plus side, it's a minor step up from the dog poo stories. It's now elevated to bullshit stories...

It is but FFS it seems that ever since that clown started projecting himself on social media every social media site in the IOM has cyclically gone into meltdown every time he make’s a total twat of himself or every time he is criticised by anyone. It’s like watching a child throw stones in the playground. It’s funny but a bit of dignity wouldn’t go amiss. It really is just utterly embarrassing. 

34 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

It is but FFS it seems that ever since that clown started projecting himself on social media every social media site in the IOM has cyclically gone into meltdown every time he make’s a total twat of himself or every time he is criticised by anyone. It’s like watching a child throw stones in the playground. It’s funny but a bit of dignity wouldn’t go amiss. It really is just utterly embarrassing. 

Never forget that it's presentation that differentiates between rape and seduction.  Callister obviously hasn't.

19 hours ago, Rob Callister said:

Just from memory....

I am sure Eddie Teare told Tynwald a few years ago that the figure was around £78 per question 

Well you should pay £78 into the kitty to cover this stupid fucking question you asked,fucking idiot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2