Rob Callister

La Colombe

2 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

Stick it on expenses.

Costs more than £78 to go wtf to the question. Tbh probably costs more than that in ink and email time. Then another wedge for officer time researching (googling) and copy n pasting the answer on stamp costs, then approval, then the pa, then the CEO then the Minister then to cabinet office and chief Secretary then to the order paper after formatting and compiling. 

Just seen the piece on Facebook where Rob has a rant against Julie's partner if this is the same Kenneth M Clarke that keeps complaining on the moaning forum he is weirder than weird, he is always on, I think his best moan to date is one of the posh coffee establishments apparently put your initials on the coffee , do not ask me how, perhaps when sprinkling chocolate on and he told them off because he thought it was an invasion of his privacy, he complains about everything.   If it is the same person I think Rob may have a point because it is weird stuff altogether.