Ramsey Marina

slinkydevil

4 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:
40 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Wilf will have the last laugh here, believe me.

In what way? I don't understand what you mean here.

Because this whole "pie in the sky" dream scheme, will be shot down in flames for many reasons.

In 6 months time ask the same question.

It is a load of bollocks and I can't believe the amount of reasonably smart people getting sucked into this.:o

• Like 1

Just now, dilligaf said:

Because this whole "pie in the sky" dream scheme, will be shot down in flames for many reasons.

In 6 months time ask the same question.

It is a load of bollocks and I can't believe the amount of reasonably smart people getting sucked into this.:o

I agree, but it won't be Wilf's doing, it will be common sense or an exposé of what or what not is behind it, IMHO. It's two different things.

Wilf's idea of a laugh is keeping Ramsey in the 14th century - often for the ends of himself and a few mates.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Non-Believer said:

I agree, but it won't be Wilf's doing, it will be common sense or an exposé of what or what not is behind it, IMHO. It's two different things.

I have to say that Captain Pugwash or whatever his name is seems to have popped up out of nowhere on a few things recently. Not sure what experience he has of property development though. But the guy from AFD probably has a good chunk of the dosh needed. 

2 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Wilf's idea of a laugh is keeping Ramsey in the 14th century - often for the ends of himself and a few mates.

Oh yes, I agree that it won't be Wilf calling the shots, but he has his finger on the pulse.

I just hope that the fools on the (Tynwald) hill don't pay a single penny out.

• Like 1